Your stash!

rastanz said:
My small Star Wars collection

DSC08557.jpg

You have an Eagle! Woot!

Not that I know of, but you can find them on Ebay from time to time. And if you are patient, you can find one for a reasonable price. In addition, warp models makes a resin and white metal kit.

They did re-issue it, but that was way back in '99, I think.
I have one in my stash as well.

my stash ..slowly built up over several years... many oldschool kits

[attachment deleted by admin]

Some nice kits in there - and you could possibly build them all in your lifetime!

well with some work it is a nice mustang...some mods are needed to bring it up to spec..the wings do not have the proper angle ..I have seen some fantastic builds from it, but it could use more detail for it's size.

I picked it up for $30.. it's worth it

RocketSilo said:
well with some work it is a nice mustang...some mods are needed to bring it up to spec..the wings do not have the proper angle ..I have seen some fantastic builds from it, but it could use more detail for it's size.

I picked it up for $30.. it's worth it

i see, i was looking for the largest kit i could get my hands on XD, i think i spotted a 1/4 scale once...

Have plans on making alot of stuff one thing is a M.A.K. (robot armor thingy) shows how much I know about them. ;D Have looked through most the parts could probably build a couple of Car Wars or Death Race cars. Think I need to sort the parts so I know what I really have.

ScarredKustoms said:
Have plans on making alot of stuff one thing is a M.A.K. (robot armor thingy) shows how much I know about them. ;D Have looked through most the parts could probably build a couple of Car Wars or Death Race cars. Think I need to sort the parts so I know what I really have.

cant wait too see what you come up with XD

My stash consists of (from the bottom up) a 1/48 Revell PBY OA-10A, 1/48 Revell B-24D, 1/48 Revell B-26B, 1/48 Hasegawa P-40E, and a 1/48 Accurate Miniatures B-25D. I got a P-51 and P-47 on the bench along with the B-17 project. None of the other kits have been started yet, so after I finish up the 3 projects I got right now, I will possibly do some build articles with the other ones

redraider56 said:
My stash consists of (from the bottom up) a 1/48 Revell PBY OA-10A, 1/48 Revell B-24D, 1/48 Revell B-26B, 1/48 Hasegawa P-40E, and a 1/48 Accurate Miniatures B-25D. I got a P-51 and P-47 on the bench along with the B-17 project. None of the other kits have been started yet, so after I finish up the 3 projects I got right now, I will possibly do some build articles with the other ones

i have been looking for a Revell B-26 Marauder!

Revell, (well the box says Monogram but whatever) recently reissued the B-26 in 2009 and thats the kit I have. It shouldnt be too hard to find although I did have to get mine online since my LHS didnt have one

Latest posts

Back