Your stash!

Elm City Hobbies said:
OK....pics of my "meager" collection

Do you need a Son? Are you willing to adopt me? Just for a few Years to build all of them, hehehe!

Re: Youre stash!

Elm City Hobbies said:
Chief.....I don't suppose you would want to part with one of those TOS Revell Galacticas?

Maybe, if my Starbase-Project left one, you will get it

Elm City Hobbies said:
OK....pics of my "meager" collection

Trucks

Cars

Figures, Buildings and Sci-Fi

Armor, Aircraft & Ships

Aftermarket

There is also a box here that is packed full of PE sets.

No....not addicted at all!

:eek:
*drool*

Well here is my "stash" it's more like a collection of empty boxes. About 90% of these are built. I started in the hobby about 2 1/2 years ago. So I've built a little bit of everything but i'd say my interest is leaning further and further into the sci fi genre

fd99baa9.jpg

Elm City Hobbies said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
No pics (I suppose I could rectify that pretty quickly), but suffice it to say that I have in excess of probably 550, might even be closing in on 600, but I did sell a few off.

When I met my wife 6 yrs ago, and we moved in together, I counted what I had, and it was around 350. When we moved into this house 2 yrs ago, I counted again, and actually did an excel spread sheet, and I was at 525, which I reduces to about 475 and vowed not to break the 500 mark.

Well, seeing that I own and run a hobby shop, and obviously don't make myself pay retail pricing, it makes it hard NOT to get whatever you want, and I let the excel sheet go, so I really don't know how many I have....although it probably wouldn't take much to update it, but I estimate between 550 and 600 kits, spread over most genres of modeling. With 2011 looking like another banner year for new models, I don't think it will slow down soon.

My New Year's resolution however is to build more......here we are 2 days in and although I have had good intentions, I have yet to touch plastic yet!

i need to order something from you sometime, would you happen to have a 1/48th scale Hellcat in your inventory, and if so how much do you sell it for?

I have one Hellcat in stock. It is the Eduard Weekend Edition. Have a look on my website:

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_196&products_id=1636

when i get the money, and if you still have it in stock, i would like to buy it from you! it is for a managable price, and the Kit looks good, it appears to have nice detail, i really like how you show the parts on the sprues, instruction manual, and the box art in the sales picture, most hobby stores do not do that, including Tower hobbies which i actually buy from very frequently... i think you got a sale!

13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
No pics (I suppose I could rectify that pretty quickly), but suffice it to say that I have in excess of probably 550, might even be closing in on 600, but I did sell a few off.

When I met my wife 6 yrs ago, and we moved in together, I counted what I had, and it was around 350. When we moved into this house 2 yrs ago, I counted again, and actually did an excel spread sheet, and I was at 525, which I reduces to about 475 and vowed not to break the 500 mark.

Well, seeing that I own and run a hobby shop, and obviously don't make myself pay retail pricing, it makes it hard NOT to get whatever you want, and I let the excel sheet go, so I really don't know how many I have....although it probably wouldn't take much to update it, but I estimate between 550 and 600 kits, spread over most genres of modeling. With 2011 looking like another banner year for new models, I don't think it will slow down soon.

My New Year's resolution however is to build more......here we are 2 days in and although I have had good intentions, I have yet to touch plastic yet!

i need to order something from you sometime, would you happen to have a 1/48th scale Hellcat in your inventory, and if so how much do you sell it for?

I have one Hellcat in stock. It is the Eduard Weekend Edition. Have a look on my website:

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_196&products_id=1636

when i get the money, and if you still have it in stock, i would like to buy it from you! it is for a managable price, and the Kit looks good, it appears to have nice detail, i really like how you show the parts on the sprues, instruction manual, and the box art in the sales picture, most hobby stores do not do that, including Tower hobbies which i actually buy from very frequently... i think you got a sale!

With the exception of the Revell kits, most pictures on my website are either from the manufacturer (as in the case of the Eduard stuff) or from my suppliers. I choose to scan the Revell box tops as I think they look better than just a picture of the built up kit which is about all Revell will provide.

Elm City Hobbies said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:

With the exception of the Revell kits, most pictures on my website are either from the manufacturer (as in the case of the Eduard stuff) or from my suppliers. I choose to scan the Revell box tops as I think they look better than just a picture of the built up kit which is about all Revell will provide.

ooh

WOW great stashes!! I thought I had alot of models. Picture of some of my stash is posted in man caves thread. Have probably another 30 or so in the garage.

Well pulled a few more in from the garage. Can't find the one I'm looking for ... 1/25 Kenworth ... I know it's out there

I'm sensing a theme in my stash ... think I need a little variety ... lol

Photo0224.jpg

My small Star Wars collection

DSC08557.jpg

WHOOO HOOOO a bad turn good!!

The bad: Got a call for a prop rental (Padded Cell Walls) that was buried in the back of the garage. Dug it all out. An hour before they where to come get them they called and canceled the rental.

The Good: While putting everything away I found more of my stash including my Rat Fink Plush ::)

Photo0243.jpg

Plus I found some old Weird-Ohs kits that I had started when I was a kid, well one was started and the other one was finished and broken :-\

Photo0244.jpg

And a bag of parts that look to be a Harley Davidson model. ;D

Yes I have a padded cell in my garage and a Rat Fink plush :p

Latest posts

Back