Wittmann's Last Ride

Panzerace007,

I really enjoyed this thread. Incredable detailing work. You interior was completly off the hook. WOW. can't wait to see more.

RENTAR1 ,

Hey man ..... Thanx for th kind words. I've done a little more. I've chipped Her up & dones some dry brushing ! Now it time to .... Get 'er Dirty !! I'll be posting some new updates very soon !!

Thanx again !!

Hey Erik, What's up?!! Btw Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I got staled on my Tiger, you got me running on reference overload... beside needs to finish on the 2 GBs, before I could focus on the Tiger, its really pack with options aside from Mirror image wrong instruction of Dragon Models ^^

Erik mi amigo, 8)

There´s very little I can add to what has been said. I´ll be very simple: I love the colors: that tank is almost a "living thing".

You, building monster ;) ;D
Nos vemos, Erik
RG

Panzerace007, Absolutely incredible model. The Interior..WOW, the meticulous
attention to detail borders on insanity. I bow to your efforts, sir. You are a better
man than I to buttom up all that detail. I couldn't, I'd have to do a cut-a-way to
show it off.
Will we see this beauty at the Richmond show?
Again, Great job, keep it up.

Hey Guys !!

@EastRock - ;D I hope I didn't scare ya' with th Tiger references ! It can get tedious. I'm lookin' froward to seein' your Tiger !! Cheers !! happy Chinese New Year to You too ....

@JELLY - Como estas Mi amigo ? Long time No see !! I'm glad you stopped by ! No te pierdas . I'm glad that you Dig it !!! Saludos ;D \m/

@PANZERMAN - Hey Dude ... are you in the Area ? If th spare set of Trax that I ordered ( ModelKasten SK-4) ever shows up . I might ! But right now th Tiger is sittin in limbo. I was shorted 21 links on a full set . So I ordered a spare set from a Company online almost a month ago & haven't seen them .... & that Company is in th US , on th East Coast ! I'm growing very impatient with them.

I'll have some other stuff there if those Trax don't show. "Where are dem Trax "

PzMan - I'm glad you Dig th Tiger. It has a "through th hatch" detail set. so I can't really so it "exploded" , but I do Welcome th Judges Flashlights ! :eek: ;D - Last minute addition to the Turret - I'm gonna go ahead & add the FuG 5 Radio that was in th Turret. You can see it though th Open escape hatch !

When are you coming in town for the Richmond O.D.O. ?

Where are those Tracks ???? LOL :p

I hope you get them soon ! buddy ! Nothing worst than wait for stuff like that and your project is in limbo till then..... I feel for ya !

Thanks for the "Blackening product" video LINK..... very interesting! and looks easy enough to use !

Take care !

got my bottle the other day but not tried it as of yet. looking forward to doing so

schweinhund227 said:
Where are those Tracks ???? LOL :p

I hope you get them soon ! buddy ! Nothing worst than wait for stuff like that and your project is in limbo till then..... I feel for ya !

Thanks for the "Blackening product" video LINK..... very interesting! and looks easy enough to use !

Take care !
Still .... No trax ..... Gimme My Trax :mad: I'm really runnin outta patience. I've called several times w/no answer & no way to leave a message & a couple of unanswered E-Mails ..... I dunno , I like to think that when I get back home from th Min-Vaca, that th Trax will be waiting for Me ... ???
SCHWEINNHUND, I'm glad you liked th Video link. My bottle showed up before I left ,so look for a Review shot in real time !!

@JAVA- I'm glad you Dig it ! Stay tuned. I've just finished some chipping & dry brushing,Now it's time for some AK Weathring !

@SPUD- Lemme know how you Dig th Burnishing fluid !!

Done the Tracks it works pretty fast but numty here forgot to wash the first set :-[ no matter it still turned out fine, by the time i got to blackining the second track i taught the fluid lost its bite it took way longer to do. also next time i do il leave the tracks in 2 sections,

Leassons learnt but the first one is done. ill post pics when both sides have been weathered up with some pigs.

SPUD,

You didn't use soap to clean th Trax pre dip did ya' ? It's not recommended. Actually a bath in some plane 'ol White Vinegar is suggested.

I'm lookin forward to th Pix of those trax !!

That's what I used. Erik. But over all it's a great product wich I will be using again

SPUD,

Right On ! I have a set of Panther LAte trax that , very shortly will be taking a Bath in th USCHI burnishing fluid !! I'm lookin' forward to it ! USCHI has some Outstanding products !

sure does, im going to get the circle template when i do a panther

GEE ,

Get th Stencil ... it's easy to work with & gives you Awesome results. No more tedious taping & masking .. I highly recommend it to any one that's into German Armor ... Even th Mecha Guys ... It would look PHAT on a Ma.K or Gundam figure !!

Ok Erick I know I have been very remiss in not committing on this thread like I should, but rest assured I have been following along! And I still yet to see this bad boy in person :'( Looking forward to it later this month…AWESOME brother…just awesome!!!! ;D 8)

Hi Erik a ? Im doing an open hatch tiger but it has limited interior would that be ok on a nationals?
Or should I do a close hatch? The tiger is back on the workbench since im almost done on the wheel gb about 95% to go
Im did the same interior color mix you posted here :) any reference on hatch color should I paint it same with the interior
or the base color of the exterior thank

Latest posts

Back