Ride it like you stole it

S

ScaleModelMadman

This is the latest project on my bench. Another fictional, captured 'what if' vehicle type thing I enjoy doing so much. Another couple hours of assembling the final details and I can get to painting.

Dragon RSO
AFV Club 3" gun
Tiger Models M8 armored trailer
Nemrod figure (IIRC) and a Hornet head
Celticwerks base

Two-2.jpg
One.jpg

wow looks amazing buddy it that a resin figure....? and top marks on the rest of the build bud

Looking like a mighty fine concept there Ken!!! Excellent combinations of materials all brought together under one roof!!! ;)

This is one cool looking piece Ken. I cant say enough about the rims & lugs on the 3" gun dude, nice touch for sure. I notice that there is some P.E. "Bling Bling" on the RSO frame and tow hooks in the front, is this from the kit -or- after market goodies?
The entire composition works well dude. All 5 components come together as if there were designed to be there and look very natural. This is going to be dynomite when painted!

Ditto on what T and Ian said. Every thing fits together well. The figure looks perfect there.

Very nice my friend. Love the Celtic Works base. Great to see you using it. Layout looks right and the build is your usual sterile environment. Paint and groundwork should bring much joy.

:)

Awesome. i presume its going to be in allied hands. looking forward to seeing this done.

Now that I'm not at work anymore I can comment on your build. I don't want anybody getting any ideas about me slacking off at work... ::)

Ken, this looks great! Can't wait to see some color slapped on.

Looks great Ken! I'm a huge fan of What if? projects, and this one defo is promising!

Cheers

adampolo13 said:
Now that I'm not at work anymore I can comment on your build. I don't want anybody getting any ideas about me slacking off at work... ::)

Ken, this looks great! Can't wait to see some color slapped on.

Slacker..........

Hey thanks guys, this should be a fun one.

geegad said:
wow looks amazing buddy it that a resin figure....?

Yes, I wrote it was a Nemrod but it's not, when I remember whose it is I fix that.

collin26 said:
I notice that there is some P.E. "Bling Bling" on the RSO frame and tow hooks in the front, is this from the kit -or- after market goodies?

Iain, I think it's the Voyager set as it also has some resin bits as well. The RSO was built for me by James.

spud said:
i presume its going to be in allied hands.

Ja!

adampolo13 said:
Now that I'm not at work anymore I can comment on your build.

Get back to work.

Slacker

letsgobrowns82 said:
Does he even have a cigarette in his hand?

Yes he does. 8)

Such an interesting mix-kit! .... I am always pleasantly surprised with the choices you make for your kits. Another hit from you, congratulations my friend!

Think you've got another winner there Ken !! ...First class work ,I like the concept too :)

Chris.

Hey Ken!

Not sure how I missed this yesterday, but another Excellent build. I love the composition, simple yet effective. ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on this one 8)

Latest posts

Back