Well you certainly get what you pay for

RKrebs

I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
I am building the Trumpeter Sturer Emil. I have always loved that tank killer since my first days playing WOT. My first mistake was getting the kit without tracks included. This kit comes with rubber tracks. Note to self, always do your research before you just impulse buy a kit. So I decided to set out in search of a set of tracks for it. I was unable to locate a set of Fruil tracks. I love the metal tracks personally but would have been ok with Trumpeter tracks at this point, however, the only ones I was able to locate at the time were on eBay and came on a slow boat out of China. So I ran across a set of Hobby Boss tracks. Less than $20 I knew I would likely get crap, but I saw it as a challenge and thought how bad can they be.

They are the most god awful tracks I have ever seen. None of them fit together without some serious filing and even then they are rough. So it looks like I will just wait for a set of Fruil tracks when they eventually come back in stock.

Don't waste your time or money on HB Track kits. I am not sure about all of them, but the VK3001 tracks suck.

Oh well, cheap lesson learned. :cool:

Latest posts

Back