Wittmann's Last Ride

Well it was truly worth the wait 00 she's a beaut loving all the detail especially the radio ! "you've knocked it out the park" as u lads say over there

Geegad

I presume the Fluid is no longer good after you have done your tracks right???

is it safe to dunk in the sink ? or is it suggested to disposed of it at your local recycling center ?

Just asking ! Since its a mild Acid or Alkaline ? did you were gloves ? I have a few sets I would like to experiment with.... its the same color as the AK interactive... wondering if its not the same product ???

any chances of showing us the results !!! (patina) you talk about !

Later dude !

It's the same as ak, ak is like ea games someone else makes it and they distribute it on a larger scale.

No need for gloves but it's always safer just incase, and it's reusable for a second set but I've yet to triton a secon Set to see what it's like on them

Erik, the tank is lookin' great, man! super work on the decals, lets here it for Miro-Sol!!!!

Hey Everybody ! ,

Thanx for th kind words !!

About th Trax - USCHI has Co-Branded some of His stuff with AK Interactive. It's th exact same stuff, just in AK's label ( They've also noted on th label that it's in conjunction with USCHI van der Rosten), like SPUD mentioned. It is reusable for another set of trax. I've stored Mine in th container that I Dunked th trax in and have not tried them on another set, but I suspect that it'll take just a few minutes longer on th second set than it did with th 1st. set.

I have a Review, shot in Real Time, coming up, so be on th look out for that.

@NORM - Th Patina can be seen in th pix I posted. Th 1st 2 pix are of th USCHI trax & th other 2 are from dunking a set in Blacken-It. USCHI's has more of a Steel color than Black. I Cut My bottle 50/50 with tap water to double th quantity, it also makes th etching factor more controlled.Giving you a steel color as aposed to a Black or Rusty color. You can experiment with th water mix to get different results. As far as what to do with it when you're finished ..... I guess you could take it to th Recycler seems to make sense for proper disposal. When I dunked mine I wore some gloves just to be safe. But there is no foul oder or fumes to worry about.

Also Note : These pix are of th Trax before I've started to do any type of weathering. This is what They looked like after They dried off from th Bath !!
DSC08821.jpg

RENTAR1 - Thanx Bro !! I love Me some Micro-Sol ! They really sat down with out too much work ! I would work th decals with th tail end of a brush, down into th zimm. Don't use anything sharp like a set of Tweezers or an X-Acto blade. I think it would cut them instead of pushing them into th Zimm. Awesome set..... and I may add ... This set of decals for 007 are th only accurate ones on th market ... barr none. Meaning that th Turret #'s are Yellow outlined with White & th Rear stowage Box #'s are solid white. Also take note of th registry ( size). DML Nailed it as far as My research has gone.

Nice update Erik, I'm glad to see some progress on the ol Cat. Glad you finally got some tracks for that fine machine.

you just cant get that look with plastic track ive tried and failed it will set the tiger off a treat

geegad

well bud, this Tiger is looking fantastic, inside and out. The camo looks awesome and the colors are perfect.

The AK/Uschi fluid is very good, got to use it on my burnt out JT tracks. the tones are perfect and the tracks only need a dusting after that.

Keep it coming, I'm really digging this one.

Hey Erik amigo, what´s happening here ? ;D & ;D This build of yours is lasting more than a whale pregnancy !! ;D Uncommon !
´
Keep the pace, my friend ! one step after another ! That´s the secret of endurance ! Just remember that the turtle won the race against the jackrabbit ! ;D
´
I think that you also need some "motivation", take a dosis of this !
´
Search and Destroy
´
I believe that I´ll be enough for two or three days, mate ;) ;D
Cuidate, hombre...
RG

Hey Everybody ,

Yeah ... Well just life & other pieces that I'm tryin to get pushed out & off th Bench. ....

Thanx for th kind words .... I know that I'm draggin AZZ on this one , but I've got 4 builds goin on ... tryin to give each Child some Love ! ;D I don't want to nickel & Dime ya .....

BIG JOHN & PANZERMAN75 ... Thanx Guys !! Message received !! \m/_\m/

GEE- Thanx Brotha' !! You are absolutely correct. I've tried to , to get this type of color & sheen out of th "Magic Trax" & You just can't beat th Real Deal !!

SCRATCH - Thank You Sir for th Very kind words !! So, Yeah .. TYou know what I'm sayin Brotha' 'bout th Track Burnishing Fluid !! It really knocked Me off My rocker ! Th Patina that these Trax have ... So Damn Real , at least to me , before any weathering has gone down .... USCHI has a Major Hit on Their Hands !!

JELLY - Really .. longer than a Whale pregnancy .... :eek: Well .... We got a sayin around here .. "Good things come to

those that wait" ... Hopefully I can live up to that with this build ! ;D Exactly .... One foot in front of th other !! I've almost got 'er done .... I just gota get on those Pioneer tools & Twist up some cables..... fasten th Stowage box ...

Thanx for that Dose ... I Dig th Stooges !!!

Latest posts

Back