Wittmanns Last Tiger

ModelFreak72 said:
Thanks madman! I have scene and read about using filters, they really do add a realistic look. I just don't courage yet!

Get your self a bottle of mig's P242 Tan for tritonal camo filter. Very simple and easy to aply. Just lake a big soft brush and brush it on all over. Its very thin and may take several applications, but it really adds depth to the colors. Amazing stuff.

I see some of you are using Mig filters and Washes.... Are they similar to the AK interactive ones?
I have a few that came with AK Int. Kits... but wouldn't mind having a few different Hues to chose from !

Hey guys, with all these tigers on the board and the Pete coming to a finish I started work on my tiger again. The chipping was done with vallejo german camo black brown, the tools are dry brushed with burnt sienna and the tracks are sprayed black with a rust dry brush then what was supposed to be a steel dry brush, but the model master that I bought was so thin that trying to dry brush it was a near impossibility. So I just closed my eyes a hoped for the best. :-\ The tank has been coated with future and dry brushed. I tried not to have a heavy hand, but I think was heavy on some parts and not enough on others. Here are some pics. Looking forward to comments and tips!

[attachment deleted by admin]

MODELFREAK'72,

Good job on this one. One thing you really nailed are th slant Turret numbers . A detail that's often over looked , more often than not others put th Numbers straight across which is actually incorrect

Good Job !!

Latest posts

Back