Stryker M1131 Trumpy kit

Spud....why wouldn't you just order from RB Models directly? Would have to be cheaper and one would think shorter shipping time having to come from just Poland, vs Asia.

I have never had an issue ordering for the shop directly from them. About time I do another one!

No problems on the company, Spud... the problem is here in our postal office, inspite the earthquake that hit us luckily its on the south coast (6.9) and flooding due to unusual weather... there is also a lot of unusual type of people working in the postal office which is quite more often making man made earthquake... :-X

lol scott I do order direct from them i was just showing Eastrock that he can get them over that side of teh world.

Eastrock that sucks big time if your postal is like that. if i was you i would pay the extra for ups/dhl or what ever just to be sure i will get my package.

you said it, Spud. that's why I'm ordering thru LHS if ever I need one...

my lhs sucks for ordering stuff, I ordered replacemnt parts for one of my kits about 5 months ago and they only got a few parts i need, took Scott at ech all of 2 min to tell me were to go and ill have all the bits in 5 weeks at half teh price for what my lhs ordered for me..

Nice work Spud !! ...wow that thing is just screaming out ....PIN WASH !!! ....lol Bring on the paint ;)

Chris.

ist it lol, once i get the new airel mounts and gun barrel sorted it will be painted :).

Will Tamiya Nato green be ok on this? or is there an other color i should look at

also does anyone know what that big box thing next to the 50cal is called

Ahhh, that is the sensor package, the M1131 is a fire support vehicle, that box is what does it.

I don't usually quote Wikipedia, but they pretty much have it:

"The FSV provides enhanced surveillance, target acquisition, target identification, target designation, and communications supporting the SBCT with ”first round“ fire-for-effect capability. It integrates the current M707 Striker Mission Equipment Package. The FSV provides the Fire Support Teams (FIST) with the capability to automate command and control functions, to perform fire support planning, directing, controlling and cross-functional area coordination, and execution."

in simple term, its a remote weapon system :)

if you have watch a discovery channel its like a guy inside playing a console like playstation or xbox :p

Actually no, that one isn't and RWS, it is actually a sensor package.

Surveillance, target identification, target acquisition, designation, etc, etc.

managed to find some pics of the unit and and have an idea for some wires.

so today i used some brass wire to wire up the smoke launchers, no idea how accurate it is but it looks good to me, Needs a bit of cleaning so ill do that tomorrow.

_MG_1973.jpg
_MG_1974.jpg

SPUD,

You are a machine !! Lookin good. I dig th Smoke dischargers !! Smokin' Job ;D

Keep onna Rockin' !!

Nice one SPUD... very close in deed from the Real thing....!!! Keep going !

stryker_recon_19_of_63.jpg

Here... in case you didn't have a full WALK around... set of pictures !
http://www.primeportal.net/apc/hans-hermann_buhling/stryker_recon/

Latest posts

Back