Stryker M1131 Trumpy kit

My thoughts exactly. After seeing that I just though... man I have to build another one now!

lol ya, kinda pricy but it may be worth it,

ok ive made a start on the suspension, do a bit more later.

the fit on the gear boxes wasnt great. but noting that will really upset the build i hope. :)

_MG_1925.jpg
_MG_1926.jpg

Looking good spud. They didn't set perfectly on mine either, but it didn't affect anything, once the wheels are on they all sit flat.

ya lower half is done except for the pe bit and its sitting flat, i was hoping to be able to put the suspension were i wanted :(. Will start on the rear plate tomorrow and get cracking on some shinys. :) ill also post a pic or two tomorrow

Nice start Spud ...Im nearly ...I said nearly ..tempted to do one of them myself ???

Chris.

Nice start spud, looks like a nice kit. I really like your new pictures, the black background looks good.

thanks bj kit is pretty decent. and i was just a lazy as before so now my pics look better because i spend 2 seconds to pick up 2 card sheets ;D and im Glad you like them

Looking good spud! I'm currently working on Trumpeter's M1126 and that was a really nice kit. I have the MEV version to work on later on too and they're relatively similar judging by a quick browse in the box.

I got Legend's stowage set for my M1126 and I was wondering if you're going to do the same? If so could you fill me in on the colours of all the duffle bags, back packs, folding beds and sleeping bags please? or show me any reference material you may have on them? I'm pretty sure they'll be mostly olive drab/green colours but I want to be sure lol.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jonny.

hey jhonny i actulay hadnt even concodered doing that, but if you look in the war wheels gn section there is a few lav and strykers been buildt there and 1 or 2 do have storage and some show pics of it being painted.

Alrighty, Stryker isnt a very complex build so we moving along nicly. got word today that my etch storage bins have been shiped so ill have them in a few weeks... they will hold me up.

right on to the Pics :)

_MG_1937.jpg
_MG_1943.jpg
_MG_1942.jpg
_MG_1946.jpg

i must say that the etch with the Kit is Very nice easy to bend but still fairly tough, I like,

Cheers man! I'll have a look over there now.

Nice update too by the way, I agree about the PE, it was really good to work with.

Cheers again,
Jonny.

Moving right along there Spud :)....back end looks tidy .

Chris.

thanks Chris im working on the top atm, i had war with the cutter thingy that goes on top and i think ive won.

Spud, I was thinking of joining also either the Academy Tiger 1 (and bash the interior to the DML tiger) or use an ESCI LAV-C.... dunno If i could make it in time... ::)

Good man pick something you think you will finish, these strykers seem handy enough to do and look great, I'm defo going to do an other variation of great vehicle.

Spud,

Great start on that Stryker! I always kind of like the aggressive look of these (kind of like the LAVs too).
Keep up the good work and will be looking forward to see this built up. :D

Missed your update spud!!! Looking great!! ;) Making headway on that PE!!! ;D

thanks erik

T thanks man Pe on this one seems easy to work with :) for a change :)

Latest posts

Back