Stryker M1131 Trumpy kit

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
bought this yesterday, Ive been tempted to build one of these for a while now because they are So fecking Cool looking with so many cool lines for weathering.
_MG_1881.jpg

This is of Course my First Ever Really Modern Build, the most Modern thing ive bult to date is a Vietnam gun truck wich isnt finished yet, You can see that here

Hoping to make a start today :)

LOL...Just seen this somewhere!!! ::) Count me in buddy!!! Looks to be big fun!! ;)

LOL T, well i found some more shinys on ebay cheap so now ill have shiny storage bins and shiny suspension gaurds prob in about 2 weeks but that wont hold up the start,

and thanks also geegad

someone itching to build another ;D didn't know would be that fast when your thinking for another build... that kit is perfect for weathering... seems like the trend nowadays, is almost wheeled rather than tracks :eek:

hehe these are awsome looking kits. 8 wheels will be better than 24 on a tiger :p

Well I'm actually waiting for the BTR-80 from Trumpy... already seen the test shot, its pack with details nothing compared to a DML kit :p

Ditto on the BTR 80 for me, and the BRDM 2, and the T64s, and, and, and.......Ouch.....that was my wallet biting back.

lol. seems like this is going to be a good year for us builders, but not so for our wallets :)

Build, Paint and be Merry for tomorrow we die. I will be watching.

T

lol T

Erick it on the shelf over me head ;D ill get back to it :)

Looking forward to this one Spud..., you're right... they are just so cool!
You going to get the full interior set too? That'll attack the wallet with some vengeance.

Alright T i took some pics. i need a new flash the one i have isnt great and seem to do what it wants and not what i want it to to so the pics my look a bit bright so im giving ya a linkt o download the full size images so ya can zoom in and look at the detail better.

link to the Pics so i wont clog up this topic and loose everyones posts and push them back a page.

I found this at http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore

BDT35001.jpg

I'm think they have kits for all the Strykers, or this one probably fits all the Stryker models as it appears to be the same body. (It's all assumptions though, I know nothing about armor)

ya its nice, but i think its gona have to take a miss thins time. thanks for sharing tough, i may get one sfor my next stryker down the line :)

Latest posts

Back