Stryker M1131 Trumpy kit

Thanks Erik done some more Pe today but ive not stuck them in place because knowing me ild nock them off and loose them,

any how this is how she is looking now.
_MG_1949.jpg
_MG_1950.jpg
_MG_1951.jpg
_MG_1955.jpg
_MG_1956.jpg

Spent a lot of time on the smoke dischargers, man were they fidily lotsa pe for them, Lost one to the carpet monster so had to dig out some styrene to fix it.

less than 2 weeks? with that speed are planning to enter multiple builds?

Now I'm havin second thoughts if I should stay in the side line on the mean time ;D

Lol no 1 is enough, these kits ant complex it's more small bits than any thing else :) so the build is going well at he moment :)

Looking real smart there spuddicus!!! ;D Keep going with this and you just might get me to buy one!! ::)

well T there a great kit for very little money, so you cant go wrong having one in the pile

Cool !! ..Paint tomorrow ;D or maybe tonight if you get the time ;D

Chris.

lol no no im changing the airel mounts to some RBmodel ones so paint will not go on for at least a week and im looking to change the gun barrel if i can

well ordered some shinys from RBmodels. airel mounts M2 browning upgrade and some nice looking shackle mounts

Spud, I'll be staying on the sideline and will support you guys on the Rust and Dust... didn't buy the Academy kit, when I check the kit its imprinted on the hull Tiger 1 Early production... its a rebox. I'll just do what I can on the pending builds!!! good luck to the 3 of you!!! ;)

hehe, no worrys east, we will have the sma one to look forwar to here any how, ive also decided on my kit and its not armor :)

Means all the best Armor builder will be in a different Category :eek:

Mine is already set and waiting on the shelf... Btw they announce that they will held an Aircraft competition aside from the rust and dust... Just maybe I could Jump on that I got few kits to choose from ::) but I'm still thinking to join you guys on the Rust and learn some new tricks 8)

ive not built what ive planed in over 20 years so this will be out of my comfort zone.

ive no idea When the air comp is being held so if you do go with that then Gl to ya but learning rusting will be awsome. eiter way its all about fun

yeah, learning how to rust is great... but the BSC is almost around the corner... and I'm building a complicated one which requires alot of time ::)

lol this is why im just entering a dusty weatherd bit of kit. altough knowing me it will be a bit more than dusty...

Eastrock ...The best way to learn ...is to try ....thats the 'Big Secret ' ;) the more you try ...the easier it gets .

Chris.

Chris S said:
Eastrock ...The best way to learn ...is to try ....thats the 'Big Secret ' ;) the more you try ...the easier it gets .

Chris.

;D Exactly!!!

yep i mean the more i try to like chris and T the worse i feal after it ;P

but they have a point,

a bit of dusty would not hurt 8) but another level would be a different story... my jaw always drops when I see Chris and T's work like :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm still waiting for the news about T's commercial plug-in about Richard's K4 production ;D

Latest posts

Back