Meng king Tiger + Interior kit

That's comin together nicely. After the outside is finished I can't imagine that seam will be that noticeable. Plus I don't think there could've been a better location for it. Loving the look of this!
Thanks for the kind comments. Pantherman

Very nice and the fact that you will be able to lift the top to show the interior is perfect!
I assume you did not glue yet the outside details (tools, wires, etc.)?

Very nice and the fact that you will be able to lift the top to show the interior is perfect!
I assume you did not glue yet the outside details (tools, wires, etc.)?
Thanks. All the tools and cables are glued on as I will paint these up after the camo is finished. Pantherman

Finally got the lower hull and interior done, primed and base painted. You will have to forgive the hull seem as it's the best fit I could do because I want to lift the whole top section off to be able to see inside.

Working on the turret and track's now so slowly getting there. Pantherman
View attachment 113010View attachment 113011
Got some of the tracks done but alot still to make up and paint.

Got the turret primed and base coated with the gun fitted. Just a few bits of touching in around the hatch area's then the camo can begin. Pantherman 20240129_213515.jpg20240129_213555.jpg20240129_213609.jpg

Looking good man. I haven't pulled mine out. Are you using the kit tracks or aftermarket?
Going with the kit track's but they are a bit tricky as have to make them in sections, prime, spray and fit so you can connect the next sections. Pantherman

Got some of the tracks done but alot still to make up and paint.

Got the turret primed and base coated with the gun fitted. Just a few bits of touching in around the hatch area's then the camo can begin. Pantherman View attachment 113056View attachment 113057View attachment 113058
You are all probably getting very bored with this build but I'm slowly getting there in between the other builds that have crept up on me.

It's almost all assembled and base coated so I will start on the camo later today hopefully.

Plastic track's are a nightmare so I may have to invest in some metal ones for future builds I think. Pantherman
20240204_094632(0).jpg20240204_094638.jpg20240204_094650.jpg20240204_094740.jpg

Latest posts

Back