First attempt at an airbrush respray of a 1:16 King Tiger

Denno

Hi all, this is my Heng Long King Tiger which I stripped & redone with my own design camo.thumbnail_IMG_0822.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0825.jpg
It still needs some toutch ups & clear coat but I think it turned out not bad considering.thumbnail_IMG_0823.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0826.jpg
Please comment & share some tips for my next one.

Cheers,thumbnail_IMG_0824.jpg

Hi mate & thanks for the comment, I did this because I don't like the standard pattern this model comes with.
I hope this scheme is somewhat more realistic due to individual painting at that time. Though I do welcome comments, criticism & tips to help advance with this new found hobby.
Next I would like to do a Jagdtiger then Jagdpanther or panther after that. I love the big cats!

Denno

Hi mate & thanks for the comment, I did this because I don't like the standard pattern this model comes with.
I hope this scheme is somewhat more realistic due to individual painting at that time. Though I do welcome comments, criticism & tips to help advance with this new found hobby.
Next I would like to do a Jagdtiger then Jagdpanther or panther after that. I love the big cats!

Denno
A kindred spirit. We may have to rename you Tigerman !!

Latest posts

Back