Stryker M1131 Trumpy kit

Quality that's some real nice detailing spud your going to town with this and it's looking superb

John

schweinhund227 said:
Nice one SPUD... very close in deed from the Real thing....!!! Keep going !

stryker_recon_19_of_63.jpg

Here... in case you didn't have a full WALK around... set of pictures !
http://www.primeportal.net/apc/hans-hermann_buhling/stryker_recon/

SPUD ... check it out .... They P.E. on th inside of Their Smoke dischargers !! ;D

Nice bit of wiring there me ole Spud :) ever thought of changing trades ??

Chris.

Fantastic job so far on this built Spud. Really an A-1 effort! ;D

alrighty build is done, few bits and bobs left off because i know ill snapp them, airels are just sit in place for now,
all the new Shinys are from Rbmodel.

_MG_2018.jpg
_MG_2019.jpg

_MG_2020.jpg
_MG_2023.jpg
_MG_2024.jpg

_MG_2025.jpg

_MG_2030.jpg
_MG_2036.jpg
_MG_2038.jpg
_MG_2040.jpg

its going to be a crying shame to paint this because it looks so good with all the shinys.

So next pics will be of some paint,

Beauty Spud!!! Spud-er-ific!!! I tis a shame to paint!!! But what a joy it will to weather!!! ;)

Not gonna lie Spud - I'm jealous of your extra PE - especially the hooks. Mine kinda suck in plastic. :)

Looking sharp mate.

hehe thanks myke, when i saw them i had to have them and they were only 75c for the 4 lol

Looking good!!

I recognize the .50cal parts as I am doing the same with the .50cal on my M51.

The damn rear sights though. The rear sight housing isn't a problem, but the actual site that goes in it.

I had 2 of the RB dress up kits and both rear sights went flying. Couldn't find them...so of course, I cobbled together a reasonable facsimile to replace it. Get it done, couple of hours later I find one of the rear sights sitting right in the open, in plain view under my nose.

Sometimes I really hate Murphy!!

Funny the way it works hey Scott M.?

What is that .50's dress up kit called again?

The heat radiator is wicked! All brass? Wow! Those D rings are nice to! Who makes them again?

That is going to look Awesome in Green!

Great Assembly buddy!

I envy you, Spudiculus!!! RB models looks great on the kit... is there a GB run without the paint? ;D

Wow that looks awesome spud truly if it looks like this pre paint I can't wait to see post

John

Lol scott I dropped the rear ring of the .50 cooling jacket yesterday, man was I pissed because it's so small but I found it on the carpet with some serious luck, lol ya the rear sight is a bit of a screamer I left out the sight this time because thy have a digital one now .

Norm the hooks ariels and ariel mounts and .50 upgrade are all rbmodel, and very cheap. Look under the barrels section and the .50 is near the top

My brass side bins arrived.... I prime red it last night. darn ah well they will go on my next Stryker

And thanks guys I really had fun building this one

Nice clean build Spud ,tidy etch work mate . Now hurry up ..slobber it with paint an get it dirty ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back