"Snowy Wind" - Yukikaze: Tamiya's 1/350th Scale Japanese Navy Destroyer

Thanks Rob, Scott!! Most appreciate you stopping by!!

Here is a little more progress with the paint.

2-8-12007.jpg

2-9-12029.jpg

2-9-12033.jpg

2-9-12034.jpg

Along with these pieces, I painted the main mast the big guns and torpedo launches and tons of extremely tiny bits. Once the paint has a chance to dry, I will begin installing all these smaller bit and should be able to SBS this part. After everything get installed...the fun begins....Weathering!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope to have another update real soon!! ;)

;D ;D .....You said ...'Weathering ' ;D ;D Nice paint T ,cant wait to see this together ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris. I am starting putting these on tonight once I hit some detail painting to some hose reels. Should move right along!!!

I can't get over just how small those parts are TRM. Glued, painted, what ever, I admire your patience/attention span building something like this. I'd be like - " this is amazin... <looking away>,ah shiny!"

The paint on the structures looks wicked good too. :)

Jason.

Thanks JMac~!~~ ;) Appreciate the kindness!!! Now if I can keep from going blind in a few sections, I will be doing good!! ::)

You should really look into something in a 1/144 scale for your next build. I know it's a little big for you but..., you might enjoy it.

Very, very nice T!! As much as I admire the work you're doing on the tiny details, I'm still stuck on page 2 trying to get my head around the paintjob you put on the lower hull :eek: Keep up the great work T!!

LOL...Thank you FT! I hope that the work that went into it will pay off in the weathering stage. I have been itching to give this a nice wash and the treatment! ;)

Just dont forget which build yer on and rub it with Dark steel ;D ;D

Chris.

Hello again!!!

Slowly moving forward I began attaching the superstructure sections. As I move along from here, I will need to touch up paint here and there.

updates2-11-12002.jpg

updates2-11-12008.jpg

updates2-11-12007.jpg

updates2-11-12006.jpg

updates2-11-12009.jpg

Back to the bench for me!! Hope to have another update real soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

;)

Thanks a bunch spud! Was making pretty good headway, then the outlaws...excuse me, in-laws shown up for dinner!! :eek: Looks like it's break time on the docks!!! :p

They are still here!!!!!!! Like a bad penny!!! I have been trolling cyber-world hoping they will just go.... ;)

Latest posts

Back