Show us your mancave(s)!

Almost in the same vein as Trigun.....if it were any longer it would have been tedious, like Naruto or OnePiece

Wifes given me the "green light" to ditch the computer equipment and turn this into my modeling desk area....I'll have to post when I'm done. Here's the before pic...

20120806_201856.jpg

Well ive made a small change to my work area. I moved the Vallejo paint to the left and installed the 2 new storage units and they now house my tamiya paints as i use these more for spray work and i now have them closer to the ab.

I also gathered up all my bits and put them in the little boxes and i have loads more to spare :)
_MG_4044.jpg

Right Spud don't laugh I've been moved out to the shed!!
desk.jpg

But it's more than worth it, the 'model room' is now a nursery and I couldnt be more thrilled.

lol, sucks to be out in the shed but as you say Worth it :) you just wont be out there much ;D

Wow Spud thats an impressive set up.

John, congrats, I'd be worried if you made the bub sleep out there... ;)

Well here is mine, I'm not sure if "cave" is the correct term, more like corner...lol. My wife got sick of me using the dining room table so cleared out some space in the office. If you look closely you can see my meager stash :(

2012-08-19162842.jpg

Hi all,

thought id show yee my man cave, the place i go to keep my sanity ;)

P1110171.jpg

P1110172.jpg

P1110174.jpg

its one of the few times my workspace is actualy clean hahahahahah :p

Diggin the pipe......that sweet sweet smell of pipe tobacco is a memory trigger for me. Diggin the spaces I see, I get jealous of the desks I see, I can find one to fit my area correctly :(

Done..................yep, looks the same. Cleared out the computer stuff, mounted a light inside supported by some clamp ons. Moved in.......... cracked a beer. (Sound of crckets)

20120820_171726.jpg

I like it, simple and elegant but not too understated. I also am a big Pens Fan as well, as I'm originally from Pittsburgh and plan on moving back here within a year, so theres a big + to the room. That desk is going to suffer a beating and a lot of overspray ;D GOOD LUCK !

Guess its my turn

here is where i spend too much according to the SWMBO...

Left Side is for modeling .Right side(where the chair is there a PC desk) is for Programming/gaming
p1030141o.jpg

Penn State has a lot of my money. (laughing). The other side of that basement is a shrine to the school. Anyway, wife's from Franklin PA...about an hour north of Pitt so we know the area very well. We lived in Erie for years and used to hit the Penguins games on Friday night when we got home from work. Love the Western side of that state, but can't take the brutal winters anymore. So I moved to Chicago.........yep.....dumb move. They got winter here too I found out. Corporate gypsy.....gotta love it. Take care and thanks for the comments.

Neo, that look nice. The track lighting and mocha wall colors with the wood floor give the whole room a relaxed "coffee shop" feel. I see a lot of people with those green scale mats. Have not picked one up myself. Do you use it to help you build scale or is it just a protective desk top covering?

Thanks Brandon

the mats are to protect the surface and my blades too!! i only use the line for cutting thin strips of tape. I have 2 of these mats there also a blue one on the other desk section. Also keeps parts for slipping on the glass

Neo, that looks almost Gallery-esque! The setup looks great :) MOC, I went to college in Erie and yeah I cant see Chicago being too much an upgrade considering their winters and abundance of traffic LoL

Latest posts

Back