Show us your mancave(s)!

Quaralane said:
Have fun setting up in the new place, John

Thanks! We have about two weeks and we are out of our current house. I will have a larger room for my hobby/ office room.

spud said:
wow that was fast John Congratulations on Selling and Best of luck with the new house ;)

and the cave looks good,

We listed the house on a Friday and had a good offer the next day. It was very fast.

Scott Girvan said:
Cool room.

It's always a bit surreal to me to see SMA on a monitor in your homes.

I know that feeling, when one of my students post about my business on Facebook I get the same feeling.

Black Sheep 1 said:
Grendels, congrats on selling the house.
Are you staying in the Houston area?

I am moving about a mile away from my current location. Still in College Station, about an hour drive from Houston.

timson72 said:
having finally moved house i now have more space for myself ;D,not finished unpacking yet,but here's a quick look.

Nice! You can't beat having a dedicated space.

Grendels said:
I am moving about a mile away from my current location. Still in College Station, about an hour drive from Houston.

Any Buc-cees near you (beavernuggets.....)
;D

Nope, but we drive by one every other month or so. If you are good, I might send you some for Christmas, but I will have to ask Santa first!

Grendels said:
Nope, but we drive by one every other month or so. If you are good, I might send you some for Christmas, but I will have to ask Santa first!
Oh I'm in trouble now!!!
Me? Be good? :eek:
;D

A nice small area is all you need. That looks great....all four basic food groups represented. Work bench, spray booth, tools box, and stash. You'll be a strapping young lad in no time.

Glorfindel said:
A nice small area is all you need. That looks great....all four basic food groups represented. Work bench, spray booth, tools box, and stash. You'll be a strapping young lad in no time.
"Food Groups" love it :)

Tidy indeed....my area usually looks like a burnt out rat's nest.....
Your compressor looks like mine (Harbor Freight special)............
Me? My eyes suck........I'd have to move the assembly area directly in front of that window....
Have at it!
WF......

For the fellow Bebop fans...Everything in 1/72!

In this shot,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19951055@N07/7709730180/#in/photostream/

about middle left, are two copies of Gren's monofighter waiting for paint. One gear down, one in flight to be 'shot up'.

In this shot

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19951055@N07/7709733198/#in/set-72157630896701234/

just above center top shelf is a white triangle among the kit boxes. That was the start of a scratchbuild of the trailer and truck from Heavy Metal Queen. The 4th up on the far left has all of the Club M and Bandai monocraft. Still haven't built them yet.

And this shot

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19951055@N07/7709707304/#in/set-72157630896701234/

top right is the Columbia with Doohan inside and Miles towing it out with the Sherman. I still have to add the nose JATO packs and finish the tile painting. Right above the Sherman seemingly in the tree is another completed Gren monofighter.

I really liked Bebop. :p ;D 8)

Gundamhead said:
For the fellow Bebop fans...Everything in 1/72!

... ... ...

I really liked Bebop. :p ;D 8)

I liked it too very much... a truly masterpiece of anime... I have a copy of the series... curiously, the first time I saw the series it was in TV3 back in 1.999 I think (it was a Catalonian TV so it was broadcasted in Catalonian languaje - wich fortunately I speak & understand 100% ) ... some years later it was broadcasted again in Castilian language, in another TV... my copy is in Castilian language... I must say that both dubbings were (are) superb...

... IMHO C.B-B. had the precise lenght (number of chapters)... should it had been a 24-26 chapter serie, I believe that it wouldn´t have had the same "effect"...

Cheers :)
RG

Latest posts

Back