old rusty Karl-Gerat LOKI ????? any interest !!

Hey John, saw you came over to say hey, cool

Tony it was a little birdie that told me.....couldn't be the fact that that is all you build ;D

Now you see Rob,there you go again.
I built this:
100_0607.jpg

Have you been in that Pub of yours sampling the merchandise again?
Talking to little birds will not look good on your resume my friend.

Tony lee ;D

;D Hey someone has to check to see if the stuff is good ,,,,right. ;D ;D

Forgot you built a few non SP models.

Hey I like birds ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now guys lets not change the topic here at hand but Thanks.

Rob I like birds too but when I talk to my birds they talk back, for real.
100_0486.jpg
Meet Rooster ;D

Iron Oxide is addictive and I think in your case it would be considered substance abuse. ;)
You will now be returned to your regular programing. :D

Tony lee

Tony,

I talk to birds too.

I tell them that if they don't start laying eggs, they're going in the freezer!

That's not the way I heard the story BJ but not laying is good enough.
You take a chicken and you kill it,you put in a skillet and fry it till it's golden brown.
That's southern cookin and it means paradise. ;D

Tony lee :)

I must be slippin' Rob...didn't even see you start the thread!!! Count me in brotha'!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

LOL!! Everyday Ken!! Alarm set to 4:28am!! It would be 4:30 but I know it bothers the wife it's set 2 minutes off!! ;D You aint that far off Kid!!! ;)

Yeah, my other half leaves the house at 5:30 so I'm up walking the dog around that time.
Sometimes I get another hour in before getting up for bus duty but not today.

;D

Man you guys get up way too early....at that time, i'm still dreaming of rust ;D

Hey Tony, cool bird bro. Mine doesn't talk back, but she does hiss and bitch a lot, mainly at certain times.

wow 3 pages and no rust in sight ;D this will be Epic !!!!!!!

Tony is that the Wife?

yep it's done Chris.....in my head atleast ;D ;D ;D

I have a basic idea of what I want to do with this big gun. Since there were only seven built, actually 6 and one never finished, and they are basically all accounted for. I do have the Panzer tracks book, and also had a long talk with the author, Thomas Jentz. According to him I cannot do a rusted up Karl ::), but that is not going to stop me. Two of the Karls were captured by the US forces while on their rail transport, one, the LOKI was damaged and the other went to the states where it was at some point scrapped. Soooo since the LOKI was heavily damaged, including the rail car, I don't think it was sent anywhere except some place to be scrapped. This is what I'm thinking and want to show in this dio. It will be of the LOki sitting someplace, scrap or junk yard, forgotten for many years until re discovered.

What do you guys think of the idea !!

be kind of hard to forget a sight like that... but i say go with what you feel will look good

Yep would be....but I'm thinking it was taken off the needed rail way and sent to a place close by for scrapping. Due to the weight and size it could be they never got to cutting this big boy up. We are still finding vehicles here and there in eastern Europe, so why not this big guy !!! Just my thoughts of course.

The other reason why I want to do this is that Mr Jentz said I couldn't do that.... ;D All the more reason to do it eh.

I opened the box again this morning after looking over the Instructions....VERY tempted to glue some parts together :mad: :( Must have will power :D

Latest posts

Back