old rusty Karl-Gerat LOKI ????? any interest !!

scratchmod

I picked up the Dragon #6181 at the last show real cheap, but after reading reviews of the Trump kit to the Dragon kit.....well I had to get the Trumpeter kit ;D So now I have two kits.
I'm planning a big dio with the Trump LOKI in it, any interest if I do post the build here as well as my scratchmod forum !!??!! I only want to post this build on two forums because of the work involved in such a big model and all the posting.

I wont be starting this just yet, have to finish something else first. But here is what I have so far.

demo023.jpg

;D

I'm collecting a lot of misc stuff to go in the dio right now. I just hope it doesn't get any bigger than the 18x24" base that is planned. :-\ :-\

holy S....... i with i had that kind of room to do a big dio ;(

I have the room on the bench, but no place to put the damn thing when it's done :( Might just put it up on ebay when it's done.

:D ¿are you going to tear into pieces that monster ??

This can be significantly great ! :D

GO ON !
RG ;)

Interested? Naaaaaaaaa
Big Self Propelled Guns are a drag. ::)

Rob, don't you believe me?
I didn't think you would ;D

When ever you're ready bud
Tony lee :)

RG, not sure yet how it'll be cut up. Also thinking of doing the foward motor area damaged.

Tony.... :D Right up your alley eh bud. I know SP with big guns are what you like.

how big is this kit roughly rob? my lhs has one version of it and ild love to build one

wow fairly long then, ill have to invest in one some time

;D ;D ;D Been waiting for this one ;D ;D ;D ...Rock on Rob ;)

Chris.

Spud the Trump kit is well worth the money, especially if you get the kit with the railcars, that's even BIGGER.

Chris, I knew you'd like this one being blogged. Doing some more rusting and chipping on the other thing. BRB

Oooh ,must go check the other thing out ;D

Chris.

"Tony.... Cheesy Right up your alley eh bud. I know SP with big guns are what you like."

Now just where did you hear that? ::)

Tony lee ;D

Latest posts

Back