Old male armour

I'm calling my Mark 1 Female completed. I decided to just experiment and wing it on the weathering. On what you can see I did a lightened wash, not really a filter. I air brushed a lot of the darker weathering like on the very bottom of the side. Did brown tan and black pigments some dry brushing. Kind of a menagerie of things for experimental purposes. I also did the fog coat with Tamiya Buff. Thought I over did that but like how it turned out. I wanted this to look used but not beat up. I have plans to put this in a diorama eventually so I didn't want to overdo mud etc and not have it match the diorama scene. I did turn the track on the drivers side around the correct way and flatten it out. Didn't notice it was backward till I downloaded the photos.

View attachment 114526

View attachment 114527

View attachment 114528

View attachment 114529

Thinking about building the Meng A7V to go on a diorana with this now.
Looks really nice with the weathering. I like it!

I'm calling my Mark 1 Female completed. I decided to just experiment and wing it on the weathering. On what you can see I did a lightened wash, not really a filter. I air brushed a lot of the darker weathering like on the very bottom of the side. Did brown tan and black pigments some dry brushing. Kind of a menagerie of things for experimental purposes. I also did the fog coat with Tamiya Buff. Thought I over did that but like how it turned out. I wanted this to look used but not beat up. I have plans to put this in a diorama eventually so I didn't want to overdo mud etc and not have it match the diorama scene. I did turn the track on the drivers side around the correct way and flatten it out. Didn't notice it was backward till I downloaded the photos.

View attachment 114526

View attachment 114527

View attachment 114528

View attachment 114529

Thinking about building the Meng A7V to go on a diorana with this now.
Looks great!

Yes, I'm still working on it...lol... Work has been extremely busy requiring a lot of overtime so I putter away on this when I can. I am hoping to finish up the tracks tomorrow and get more paint down soon.

View attachment 115522
I'm much the same, just have the weathering to do and a matt coat and I will be done. Should finish it this weekend. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back