Old male armour

Pantherman

Hoping to get a group build going on a WW1 mk1 male tank. It doesn't have to be the make attached, in fact the more makes the better as we can comment on the pros and cons. Anyone interested?
Pantherman

Screenshot_20231103_162421_AliExpress.jpg

I'd like to get in on this. It'll be 2 weeks before mine shows up.
Welcome. The more the merrier.
It will be a while before I’m ready for this build. I am currently building the Sopwith Camel, then I will be doing a tank recovery diorama.
I expect a month at least before I’m ready for this.
But whenever the other guys are ready ya’ll can start.

I have never built an armor vehicle model before so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

I have never built an armor vehicle model before so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
I think this tank will give you a few frustrating moments if it's your first one but hopefully it will be a good fit with little flash. That's why it's fun, isn't it? Pantherman

Im in, got the Takom Mk 1 Male ordered, should be here next week

Got some Bolt Action to finish off this weekend, so ready to go next weekend hopefully. As it’s my first 1/35 model should be good fun

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

I had to go look closer at the kit after Pantherman said there were a lot of parts. Looks like a great kit to me. There's a lot of interesting options of ways you can build them.

Latest posts

Back