Old male armour

I have the same kit and I've been slowly assembling it in between steps on my other model. Great kit so far. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

I opened the box and saw the bag full of track links and immediately closed the box.
Don’t want to think about that now.
Going to be alot of fun. I haven't opened the box yet but have to after seeing your posts. Feel like I'm missing out !!! Pantherman

I ordered a male and female. When the female showed up I picked it up and it sounded like a box full of broken glass. Both of my kits had the bag with the tracks open and track links all over the place inside the box.

My track link bag was partially open and I had several links wandering around. Now I just worry about having them all.

My track link bag was partially open and I had several links wandering around. Now I just worry about having them all.

Got me worried so I counted my links. My Female only had 174 links. According to the instructions there should be 190 but we only need 180 per tank if I understand the instructions. Fortunately my Male kit has 195 So the total of the two kits is 369 which is more than the 360 needed for two tanks. Glad I bought two kits.

Latest posts

Back