Dragon 1:35 Morser Karl Gerat 040 60 W.I.P.

contenderfan

As promised in my introduction thread, heres where I am at on my 1:35 Karl. Still a few small pieces to be added, then paint and weather. A very enjoyable build, but I kinda wish I had went with the Trumpeter kit now, but no biggie. And also, a pic of something the UPS man brought me yesterday, also in 1:35 scale.... ;D

IMG_20141202_161307_zps313c4cdf.jpg

The box says 1140 parts. looks like im gonna have a busy winter between this and my stash. ;D

IMG_20141202_161552_zps72cf5fb2.jpg

Nice work so far. Did you get the version with the transporter? I looked at it but it was way to expensive at the time for me. Maybe not so much now, but back then it was :)

No I didnt get the version with the railway transporter, I may get one later on though. Im hoping my next purchase after the holidays will be the Hobby Boss 1/72 Dora railway gun. The 1/35 scale Dora is definately out of question for me in terms of size and more importantly cost...the cheapest I have seen that one was $800. Im not sure about the dimensions of the completed kit, but I read an article that stated the 1/35 scale Dora weighs at least 60 pounds when completed. If you have never seen one completed you should look it up, its stunning and HUGE!

Latest posts

Back