old rusty Karl-Gerat LOKI ????? any interest !!

Rob big talent, where you get so many ideas to make as many pieces of nothing.
You're a genius :eek:

Cheers

Richard

More framing/ ribbing added, along with some of the nearly 200 NBW's

framing001.jpg

framing002.jpg

Lots more to do in there....slowly getting crowded

That "busy" look is what I like to see!! Great stuff Rob!! The beginning stages of the NBW is right on!! And the framing is mighty fine!!! ;)

wow rob this is raping up to be trully Epic ;D if you shelf this one ima come find you.................

Thanks Spud....no chance of this getting shelved bro, unless I come up with an even bigger and better idea ;D

Finished up some more bolts and glued in the axle thingies. The torsion bars are just dry fitted and will be the last thing glued in once the painting of the sides and floor are done. Just some more odds and ends including the drive shaft and this part will be done...then onto the motor comp.

torsionbars005.jpg

torsionbars006.jpg

torsionbars007.jpg

torsionbars009.jpg

scratchmod said:
Finished up some more bolts and glued in the axle thingies. The torsion bars are just dry fitted and will be the last thing glued in once the painting of the sides and floor are done. Just some more odds and ends including the drive shaft and this part will be done...then onto the motor comp.

torsionbars005.jpg

torsionbars006.jpg

torsionbars007.jpg

torsionbars009.jpg

Hey!

Why are all those other ones gray?

lol ;D

Thanks fellas....Ken good catch bro, forgot to mention those in my rush to get the pics up. The gray stuff ( torsion bar thingies) are resin copies of the kit ( yellow) parts. These were done by Steve Reid of Celtikwerks. He came thru again and had these cast up in a week or so...even with his busy (casting) schedule.

Did those not come with the kit seeing as you have a few already? And looking real good rob living the detail you are adding

scratchmod said:
Thanks fellas....Ken good catch bro, forgot to mention those in my rush to get the pics up.

Thats what I figured so I gave you a little reminder. :)

Ken, thanks again bro.

Spud the kit does have a few, about half of what is needed. I used two of them to make the masters and had a dozen or so cast in resin so there would be enough. Now the Dragon kit has nothing in the interior so I'm not complaining about the Trumpy kit

That is super cool that you were able to locate side views B.Prints like that...

Awesome work ! and those castings rocks...

Can't wait to see your Rust Magic on this beast !!! its gonna be priceless !

Thanks guys for the comments. Haven't been able to get back to the Loki. Been busy with a few things that had priority, mostly non model related. Will try to get back to this next week when things die down.

Latest posts

Back