Merseajohn's FM millennium falcon 1.72

Seeing these pics of what's probably the best Millennium Falcon I've ever seen, I have one thing to say:

I hate you.

:p ;D

Donald-Sutherland.jpg

What a Mother Beautiful Falcon.

That cockpit is ( smooth, like )Butter !!! WoW !! Ratchet it up ! Han would be proud !
star-wars-han-solo-motivational-negotiations.jpg

Great Job !!

Ha Ha! Thanks Just Mike! And cheers guys (and girls??) for the nice comments again! :) I'm going to be starting on the bottom soon and I'm in two minds whether to put the landing gear on or not?

IMG_0839.jpg

3po's eyes look a little strange in this photo but they are lit and look better in person

Aw man. There are sooo many Falcons out there, but I really love seeing them. Can't get enough of the falcon. Great build so far. ;D

You could show it In-Flight & Use an "Asteroid" as th base & have th Falcon skimming past it (attach with acrylic rod?) ?? That way you can show the Bottom after putting all of this Hard work into it !

Great Job. Can't wait to see th bottom weathered.!

ERIK

Yeah thats a neat idea, but I was going to try something similar to master replicas falcon, have it on a mirror thats placed on a plynth. Anyway I'v finished the colour and markings on the bottom Hull. Dont know if you can see from the pic but the landing gear covers have 1 to 5 written on them! I was going to add all the model makers name's to it but I dont think I can write that small! :p

IMG_0846.jpg

Coloring looks Cool ! I really can't see th #'s . I'll take your word for it ! ;D Can't wait to see th weathering !

ERIK

Hey guys been working on weathering the bottom of the falcon, its not done but its getting there, refrence photos are hard to find for the 32" version.

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

And because its a lovley day I snapped one of the top 'again' ::)

IMG_0860.jpg

Thankyou so much for the lovely comments all the way through this build, you have really given me the push I needed to complete this, I'v learnt new techniques, lighting, how to use pastels etc but its coming to an end now and I'm really happy with what is essentially a piece of junk. All that needs to be done is add the side walls, escape pods, and a few greeblees and pipes that have shot across the room (I may aswell of done all the pipes with brass to start off with!) Oh and make a nice base/plynth. Anyway here's the progress so far:

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

Dig It Bro !! Rock-On !! Cool lighting. Weathering is Top-notch !! Awesome Job ..... Not bad for a P.O.J. that can make the Kessel Run in less that 12 parsects !

SooooWeeeet !!

Latest posts

Back