Merseajohn's FM millennium falcon 1.72

Beautiful !! Looks like a Museum Piece !! Awesomely ( c'mon ... is that a word ) Great Job !!!

Awesome Job JOHN !!!

What did you use for the display stand?

Your model is fantastic! I should have lit mine up as well.

That Falcon looks great! Outstanding weathering and love the stand idea. Never liked drilling into a model to mount it. You should post a few pics on how you threw that stand together with the clear rod. Inquiring minds would like to know. ;D

Just to say a big thanks for voting for me! 2nd in the all open catergory! I couldnt believe it lol!
Anyway best get on with my other Corellian ship!
Thanks again
John

Well way to go man, that's a beauty model. Proudly displayed in a nice display case, that's what I like to see! Excellent painting on that, it's not too little nor overdone.

how did I miss this?

the thing I love the most is the spattering. There are many awesome falcon builds out there but so rarely do people go the the levels of spatter that are needed.

Thanks mate yeah I really wanted to replicate every spot of detail. I wanted to achieve a perfect studio replica (not 100% but good enough for me!). I'm ganna just have fun with my 1/144 falcon on the group build not going to be so anal about it.

Stunning! I can't believe I missed this thread too!

Terrific job on this one, John. I think this is the best Falcon I've seen yet!

Hey guys sorry to resurect an old thread but I recieved Scratchy's new bigger 1/72 dish through on friday and Ive just finished putting it on. Here's some before and after shots (new dish is the one lit up) ;D
IMG_2982.jpg
IMG_2984.jpg
IMG_2992.jpg
IMG_2993.jpg

Words fail me. Honestly. This has to be, bar none the finest model kit I've ever seen.

Impressive, sir. Truly.

nicholassagan said:
OOOHhOhOH!!!! She's a BEAUT!!!!

Thanks Nick ;D

Just Mike said:
Words fail me. Honestly. This has to be, bar none the finest model kit I've ever seen.

Impressive, sir. Truly.

Mike your to kind really, thanks.

Latest posts

Back