Merseajohn's FM millennium falcon 1.72

This is crazy good! I have the 1/144 but would love to do the 1/72. I dont think it would turn out as good as this though. This is such an awesome job of weathering and detailing.

Found this thread and i have to say, this is one of the most impressive builds of any kind ive seen on this site. The painting, detail, weathering and lighting are incredible. If someone showed me the photos and told me it was the studio model i would beleive them........i need to find one of these.

Lol theres still life in this one! I'm sure everyones board of hearing me say it but thank you it really means a lot.

awesome build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..I am dieing to buy a FM 1:72 kit but man the prices are crazy!!you are one lucky guy your wiring skills are really good what all did you use??? :eek:

Thanks mate, I'm sorry though I don't really understand your question....if you mean what wiring I used, well it was just plain old bell wire, I think I bought it cheap from the local electric store, it's been a while since it was done lol

Latest posts

Back