Anyone got their Badger?

Thanks guys. Trust me when I say that you had made much better kits them me and that I envy you your skills. Norm you got a sweet price that Sotar I was drooling on the floor when I saw it in my local shop.
As for work well the only excuse which is actually true is lack of talent :)
Cheers
Lukasz

And I've voted for your work and I really to admire your skills :) You can disagree with me but that’s the truth :)
Cheers and thank you.

LOL!!! no punt intended... buddy !!! LOL it was meant as "aaaah stop it".... !!! LOL

I am so happy you finally got your prizes..... man If I had been you I would have been worried sick...
not to get anything in the mail for so long...

are you going to dedicate some of those to Primer , Base Coats, and fine detailing work ???

Awesome collection you have now !! probably the best tools on the block ??

anyway ! Take care and hope to see some of those A.B. in action soon !!!

later ! ;D

I did not get my pigments yet but I got my Badger stuff the other day.

And of course I have to thank Scott again and all the others who helped out with the contest. It is nice to be able to get something for your hard work. Even though we would have been building anyways. ;D

Cool that you received your AB Noname.

Hey, has anyone run the model flex paint through an AB yet, wondering how they worked out...

JMac said:
Cool that you received your AB Noname.

Hey, has anyone run the model flex paint through an AB yet, wondering how they worked out...

I remember KEN tried them out I think! They work great!

Well one of those I will give to my friend which also took part in the contest but because of airbrush and paint problems as He was going for the slick - clean look. One will be dedicated Base Coats as for the 3 one I'm not sure yet. I also have one old airbrush which will be dedicated to primers and new Mr. Hobby one.
I tried the paint's which are great thou they are a bit to thick for me to be used straight in too the airbrush without any dilution.
Cheers
Lukasz

Did any Pigment winners got their pigments selection yet?

Just asking, cuz we are approaching 5 months after the fact!

I know Scott has been trying o get in touch ith the Sponsor! But just in case some of you were wondering ?

Norm.

If it were me, I would be sending them emails myself as well and/or using the contact page of their website:

http://www.modelmakerz.net/contact-modelmakerz.html

5 months is a little long to wait for a few bottles of pigments IMO.

JMac said:

I used them on both my Darius Miniatures build and I'm using them on my Falcon build.

Every time I used it straight from the bottle, into my airbrush. Three different airbrushes even. I've not thinned it once and it sprayed just as well as any other acrylic hobby paint I normally use. The only thing, it seems to do is dry quickly, especially around the top of the color cup and it's harder to clean up than other paints. I would like to get some of their 'extender' to try but honestly, straight from the bottle into the AB, no major issues.

I've contacted ModelMakerZ several times, recently and have had no response.

I guess nobody got their pigments. I'm not on Facebook. Is ModelMakerz still in business?

As far as I can tell, they are still in business and the owner has recently posted a build on a few forums so he still seems to be actively advertising the product.

I'm really hoping that this gets put right, I am giving the guy the benefit of the doubt here and last I knew, his reply to Scott was about shipping issues with the postal service and that they were getting sorted.

I've got to be honest though, this is dragging on a bit long at this point...

I strongly urge every one of you waiting on the pigments to use the contact form on their site:

http://www.modelmakerz.net/contact-modelmakerz.html

If you can spare two minutes everyday to send an inquiry, perhaps after repeated questions on a daily basis, we can get some sort of reply to this question. I can think of little else more detrimental to the success of a small, cottage industry company than bad customer service.

*Aside from it being brought to the attention of the rest of the modeling community via youtube and then posted to every forum on the web.

???

*Aside from it being brought to the attention of the rest of the modeling community via youtube and then posted to every forum on the web.

Wow! That would be the last Nail in the coffin.....
But I am not like that! It would be a Waste of Bandwith!

I am not waiting anymore and will move on! and no "grudge" since none of my money was involved!

That's why I would prefer small business to offer "E-Coupons". Like Elm City Hobbies did at the End of The Contest! Scott @ (ECH) set it up and it worked like a charm! So we can go shop at their place! Spend real money and not Hurt them as bad!!!

But that just me!

...but then you'd be waiting on the coupons instead of the actual product, not really sure I see much of a difference there.

And while that's good you hold no grudge, the fact remains that SMA advertised their product for about four months via youtube and here as well as a contest sponsor per the agreement. When the airbrush spray booths were delayed in shipping, Artograph made huge attempts at making it right by not only going above their agreement in shipping out a better product than originally agreed to but actually changed the way things are done in their office. That is how real companies with an interest in their good name do things.

This isn't really about grudges anyhow, it's about living up to ones agreement. SMA lived up to theirs to the letter (and beyond), it's only fair that modelmakerz be held to live up to theirs.

And that is the difference....there was no waiting for the coupons.

Non category winners had the use of a 5% discount coupon as soon as Scott mentioned it in the video (before even, if they knew the code), and as soon as I had the list of winners, PMs were sent to the ones that had won something from me along with their coupon number which had been created weeks in advance of the end of the contest.

It is then up to the winner to use it, and they can then buy what they want, and not what a company wants to give out (or neglect to do).

So there was no one waiting on me to get what they had won.

Latest posts

Back