Anyone got their Badger?

Got my Kit from Grendels last week Thanks

maybe that was is cat "CatNip" stash

Did some of you go to the Badger Website and see what sort of prizes they are sending out???

Those A/B aren't cheap !!! WOW ! Top of the line if I can say it !

Scott ! and the gang ! Those prizes are NUTS !!! Pass our thanks to your Contact at Badger !

WOW !!!

I spoke with Badger and all items are being processed in their shipping dept.

My postie just arrived ;D

Put a BIG smile on my face ;D ;D ;D

DSCF4007.jpg
DSCF4008.jpg

Once again ...A HUUUGE Thanks to all involved in the Comp ;)

Chris.

Cool!

I won some of that paint last year and I must say, it's got some good qualities. Just like any paint, it takes a bit of getting used to for thinning and how it behaves etc. but once I experimented with it enough I got the hang of it and thought it was pretty good stuff all around.

8)

Never used it myself ,I havent actually seen it for sale over here ?....but Im looking forward to trying it ;D Bottles are quite big !

Chris.

I just got an email for Badger stating that all the prizes shipped yesterday. I see however that some already have.

That is so wierd that an airbrush got to Ireland before Canada. ::) Good on ya tho buddy. I can way a few more days.

The paint is quite thin and doesn't need thinning. I found out you just have to do light coats and let it build up. Which is pretty much the norm anyway.

I was brush painting with it and thinned it because it was skinning up rather quickly in the pallet. I have yet to try it in an airbrush.

8)

Latest posts

Back