Anyone got their Badger?

Thanks man...I did get an email from him today saying it should be here any day now...I agree he is great to deal with and look forward to trying the ITA goods ;)

ScaleModelMadman said:
On a site that is almost dominated by sci-fi modelling sponsoring the contest was gamble that may not have gotten him any new business.

Well more sci-fi threads for sure...but air is a close 2nd and armor not that far behind. I think that seeing how SMA started with an X-Wing build the balance is coming along pretty good.

I appreciate the follow up. I had no idea things got mixed up.

Just wanted to update...received the prize package from Chris today...they were packaged very well and I look forward to tricking out my AVRE Churchill with the goods ;)

Jeeves said:
Just wanted to update...received the prize package from Chris today...they were packaged very well and I look forward to tricking out my AVRE Churchill with the goods ;)

cool 8)

Hey SMA:

Sorry Guys I didn't respond sooner been very busy lately with lots of projects on the go, I received my air brush the Sotar 20/20 what a awesome brush I have used many different ones in my profession and this is a NICE brush.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and followed my build and the kind comments thanks very much and very appreciated............looking forward to the next one enter guys well worth it and I don't just mean the prizes lots of good folks.

Thanks XXXNITRO

btw, I just tried my badger tonight. WOW, I managed to work with ModelAir with it - with my Mr. Airbrush it wasn't possible. I am so happy now :=)

Bizarre said:
btw, I just tried my badger tonight. WOW, I managed to work with ModelAir with it - with my Mr. Airbrush it wasn't possible. I am so happy now :=)

Just remember one thing about modelAir or Canned Air...

Work in small paint sessions.... As the CAN will get cold and it could lead to some issues with your paint!
not saying that it will all the time! But keep an eye on it!

I hope you get the loose cash that will enable you to acquire a small air compressor which will eliminate that issue. Best of luck with the AB. They are nice aren't they?

I think Roman was refering to 'Model Air ' Paint ;)

Chris.

I gathered that! My Bad!

Sorry! LOL

The advice might help others? Still using Canned Air propellant?

Just glad to hear you enjoyed the AB

Once again, My Bad! LOL

Later!

You might need some shut eyes, Norm ;D

Hey Chris!!! how's the Arado doing? YGPM

Hi Ches ,

Yeah I got it ...and returned mate :)

The Arado is on hold for a while ,I have a few other things that need finished quickly ,then I'll get back to it ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back