A PBJ anyone?

Sometimes it's like that, but I agree with Q, a little touch up under the wing and the PBJ is looking like you got the paint beat in the end. :)

Thanks Quaralane!

Thanks JMac!

The missing paint is a rare tamiya tape peel and stick! I'm gonna mask that side and give it a shot of paint. Then a gloss coat and onto the weathering!

I think the paint job looks fine ! and once you clearcoat and do a wash the colours will settle down more ,she's gonna look good :)

Chris.

Nice colors! Don't sweat the peel 'n' stick, it happens.

I noticed the machine guns are all in place. Will you need to go back and paint them, or are they masked (which would have been very fiddly indeed)?

Thanks schweinhund!

Thanks Baron! I will have to go back and paint the guns. I tried masking the guns when I built my He 111, after 10 minutes of not puttin to much pressure on the barrel and going cross eyed I had too ask myself, self are you out of your #$@! mind? lol ;D

ModelFreak72 said:
Thanks schweinhund!

Thanks Baron! I will have to go back and paint the guns. I tried masking the guns when I built my He 111, after 10 minutes of not puttin to much pressure on the barrel and going cross eyed I had too ask myself, self are you out of your #$@! mind? lol ;D

Hehe, that's like drilling out the dive brakes on the Monogram SBD, though, I look on that task as almost meditative. "Watch the rock grow, Anjin-san!"

alright alright! paint has been laid down, the rest is all gravy.

looking good.

Hey everyone! The PBJ is finished! As much as I tried I could not get the panel lines. :p The raised lines on this kit in some cases almost disappeared after paint and clear coat! Now I'm still trying to figure out how I got the spray dust inside the plane? ::) All in all I really enjoyed how she went together and the history behind it is awesome! Hope you all enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

The PBJ turned out great. :) I can't tell there was ever a problem with the paint.

So now that the PBJ is done, are you planning to do another Navy/Marine build?

JMac

Thanks schweinhund!

Thanks JMac! I was thinking about another build if nobody minded. Not sure what I will build, thought about posting what i'm torn on starting and see what everyone thought.

That looks great! Good work...I love the weathering.

And no, I don't think anyone will mind if you start another build ;D

I plan to do as many as I can until the time runs out. ;D

Go for it. Post away.

Latest posts

Back