Anyone got their Badger?

I cant believe how quick it got here ,It left the States on the 29th !!!....wow

Chris.

ScaleModelMadman said:
I was brush painting with it and thinned it because it was skinning up rather quickly in the pallet. I have yet to try it in an airbrush.

8)

Ken if you don't mind me asking ?
are those Acrylics ? and what did you use to dillute them ? water, a paint retarder ??
I have a set and haven't tried them yet !

let me know !

Peace !

I got mine to:D Also with paints:D And I don't believe they posted them yesterday, no way it could come to UK in one day, or US post office got some teleports hidden...

Thanks one more time:D :D :D :D :D

I've never tried brush painting them. Thems mighty thin paints. But I guess when you brush paint it is often best to do several coats anyway. They stain good for acrylics. That is it is a little hard to get them off your hands. :)

I think the next time I ordewr anything from the states I'll just get them to send them to Chris and then he can send them to me. Probably get them quicker. ;D

Thanks for that link Biskup ... Havent used them myself ;)

Chris.

merseajohn said:
Havnt received mine yet I live in the uk so hopefully this week! ;D

I haven't seen a package from Badger yet either...Soon I hope. I'm itching to try the velocity out and see how it compares to my iwata. The paint set look pretty cool also.

Got my stuff today! I was so excited I ripped it open..to realize I need to get an adapter to fit my hose. Seriously bummed I need to wait a couple weeks to get paid again and then have to wait for shipping..was really looking forward to using it this weekend on my next project. Sigh. Stuff happens.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I received my Patriot 105 yesterday along with the added bonus of Badger military acrylic paints.

Thank you Scott and crew!
Thank you Badger!

I got my Badger Velocity with paints today! WOW!
The airbrush is just :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks again to everyone - organizers, sponsors and users!

Latest posts

Back