Anyone got their Badger?

merseajohn said:
I think I may be the only one that hasnt recieved them. :'(

Nope, you still have company. I'm waiting for mine also.

Still waiting on my Inside the Armour stuff as well...probably a customs thing between the UK and here...

I got my Velocity airbrush today :eek: What an awesome piece of kit! Thanks again to SMA,Badger and all the members this is a very high quality brush Thankyou!

Now to go figure out these paints and have a play ;D

My Velocity airbrush arrived today. I'd like to echo the thanks mentioned by the guys below; thanks to SMA, the forum members, Badger and the other Contest sponsors. I'm beside myself, thanks again. :)

JMac

[attachment deleted by admin]

:eek:

Nice case! And congrats!

I to, received my Air Brush! Ahhh finally! And some Badger weathering paints!

Thanks to all involved! That Sotar is top of the line! Hoot!

Viva Badger and SMA!

Ollé...

Just wanted to check if I’m the only one still waiting for the Badger package?

Sorry Biskup you may be the last one, this just turned up!
4974c00e.jpg ;D
And in it contained 2 Velocity airbrushes and 2 different sets of paint yippee!!
319cc0a7.jpg
A huge thankyou to Scott and everyone at SMA and all that voted for me! And ofcourse to Badger for supplying the paints and Airbrushes.
Now off to spray some falcon panels!!!! :D

Well got my package also :) Just came back home late and I have no pressure in the compressor to check them today (my compressor is rather laud) but I will play with airbrushes tomorrow :)
Cheers and Thank you Scott, Badger and SMA.

Guess I'm the only one without a prize...c'mon Chris ;). I want to try out your ITA stuff ;)

So as I told earlier my package did arrive.
SMA2011.jpg
I wanted to thank Scott for this great site, forum and contest I know you spend a lot of time on creating all of these and I'm really grateful for that. Thank you to Badger for great prizes they provided for the contest. I would also like to thank the entire SMA community it's because of you that there is a great modeling atmosphere here.
Cheers
Lukasz

Wow! 3 AB. Wow! Congrats my friend.... You've found the Jackpot!

You are set for life! LOL

Keep the good work coming! No excuses now! LOL

Later buddy!

Latest posts

Back