Prize items from Badger arrived!!!

Slimedog1

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know my airbrush and paints arrived from Badger today!!
I would once again like to thank
Scott and the Nerd Herd for putting together the contest
All of the sponsors Badger Airbrush,Elmcity Hobbies etc(hats and t-shirts donors)
All of the contestants and others who voted for my Diorama War Scene.
My order from Elmcity hobby also arrived but I was not home to sign for it.
Lets see I got a Miniart building,a set of paints and a airbrush.I guess I will be working on my next project starting tomorrow.Can anyone guess what that might be?
Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Mike
P.S.To Scott from Elmcity,I got a set of them Carter and Crowley German SS Winter Tank Riders also,after many hours of searching the net, LOTS of emails and a whole bunch of phone calls.They are going to look great riding a PZIII or maybe a PZIV or a sturmgescutz or maybe a Tiger?Darn its a tough decision,any ideas?
I know one thing they WILL be on something next to the Miniart building I got from you!

My airbrush and paints just arrived as well. I am NOT fingering it lovingly, DON'T JUDGE ME. SLAM

Seriously, thank you all.

Good to hear guys, I'll be watching for the postman today/tomorrow.

;D

I didn't get my cool prizes yet but I did use my Elm City gift certificate . I put it towards a MiniArt Daimler Dingo Scout. I got it super fast and it looks like a really nice kit. Not sure when I'll build it but it should be fun. ;D

Hi herd, I recieved my airbrush and paints from badger and there super cool. Thx alot guys and i will be posting some work soon. Working like a mad dog right now so all my progects are on hold. ;)

Hi Scott,
Just a quick note to say my airbrush arrived this morning. Nice one, top one, I'm sorted!!!! ;D
Joolz.

I received my airbrush and paints about a half hour ago, I was stoked!

The brush is sweet, I will have to make sure and feature it in my next painting video.

;D

getting airbrushes in the mail could possibly be the best thing ever. got mine today! Woot!

Got mine today. This stuff will come in mighty handy. Thanks again for having a great contest with great prizes. ;D

My airbrush and paint arrived today as well. I can't wait to take it all for a test drive.

Thanks again to all of the organizers and sponsors of the contest!

Now to decide on my next project...

Latest posts

Back