A PBJ anyone?

Hey everyone have some updates! The PBJ is closed up and ready for paint. I was going to put ignition wires on the engines but my drill bit snapped and as murphy was over my shoulder, that was the only bit I had in that size(could have sworn I had two?) After what seemed to be five pounds of lead, I got the plane to sit squarely on the landing gear. Sorry about the pics was trying to get as close as possible but my wifes macro lense needs to be repaired. Let me know what you think.

[attachment deleted by admin]

She's sitting mighty nice I think!! Great masking......Paint, paint, paint!!!! ;D

The build looks real good MF! I see a bit of filler here and there in the usual places. Generally though, how was the fit ???

Thanks TRM, Paint is coming shortly, hopefully this weekend!

Thanks fumblethumbs the fit was good, some raised ejector pin marks on the seams that needed to be sanded and the gun bay had a warped rear seam. Also there was the typical revell fit for the bombbay doors and the crew hatches but all in all she went together well.

She's looking good fella !....on with the paint ;D

Chris.

Excellent progress, MF! This is going to be great with the colors on it.

Good job, looking forward to seeing the PBJ with some paint. You're just flying through this one.

Hey everyone! The paint is on but not after a fight! There are days when I have to wonder about poly scale?!! And I think my Aztec doesn't it much either. It's not my best paint job, but at some point you have to say ohtah. Well here she is!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back