1950 Chevy Shop Truck (Beater) (WIP)

Sorry for such a small update but here we go. I haven't completed the interior but I wanted to show what I did with the seat. Wanting something a little different, I airbrushed through some mesh and lace and came up with this little ditty:

003-4.jpg

I'll post another update when I complete the interior.

I think my grandmother had some drapes made out of that same kinda material...

Man that looks sweet!

adampolo13 said:
I think my grandmother had some drapes made out of that same kinda material...

Man that looks sweet!
Thanks Adam. I was just playing around with the airbrush but I think I dig it. I hear ya on the old school drapes. You don't see those much anymore.

TRM said:
LOL...Seat Doily!!!! Love it!!! ;)
Thanks T. All I had to do was pick up the antique lamp covered in dust to get to it. LOL!

lol I actually like that CT. If it was one solid screen of persay the mesh or whatever product you used to get that design it would remind me of somewhat of the mesh black screen on a light bright ha ha ha . Regardless that looks good man. I looked at it for a few seconds and it just grew on me. Will you complete the bottom front of the seat with the same design or one solid color ?

hooterville75 said:
lol I actually like that CT. If it was one solid screen of persay the mesh or whatever product you used to get that design it would remind me of somewhat of the mesh black screen on a light bright ha ha ha . Regardless that looks good man. I looked at it for a few seconds and it just grew on me. Will you complete the bottom front of the seat with the same design or one solid color ?
Probably just one solid color. It's gonna be almost impossible to see once the truck is complete. I totally get the light bright thing man. That's hilarious!

CTspeedshop said:
Sorry for such a small update but here we go. I haven't completed the interior but I wanted to show what I did with the seat. Wanting something a little different, I airbrushed through some mesh and lace and came up with this little ditty:

003-4.jpg

I'll post another update when I complete the interior.

Seat looks AWSOME ! Very nice work !

Looking really nice! Makes me want to crack out one of my truck kits! Hahahaha!!!

Erik

mr lucky said:
Looking really nice! Makes me want to crack out one of my truck kits! Hahahaha!!!

Erik
Thanks Erik! I clicked on your photo bucket link just to take another peek at your Daihatsu Midget. Excellent work!!!

Ok guys, I want some opinions here. I'm thinking about using the stock wheels for the truck instead of the chrome mags. There is something about it that is growing on me. What do you guys think? Ignore the unweathered running boards. (I have a ways to go until I call her finished) Thanks!

002-1_zpsdaf3c653.jpg

Latest posts

Back