1950 Chevy Shop Truck (Beater) (WIP)

Here's a quick update guys. I scratched a wooden bed for the truck today. Here are the pics:

003-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

017-3.jpg

I'll probably tweak it a bit but thought I would show what I got done.

Thanks for looking. ;D

TRM said:
Playing some catch-up here CT....Looking mighty fine!! ;)
Thanks T! I'm surprised you have any time to comment building that masterpiece of yours. I'm lovin it! ;D

LOL...I fit time in where I can! WOuld love to catch every build gogin on, but there would be no time for building myself!! ;) Keep it going out there!! It's getting the mojo going for me!!! ;D I just started something late last night with four wheels....hope to have a little fun on this one, if you get my meaning!!??!! 8) All this clean building lately makes me want to break somethign!!! ::)

TRM said:
LOL...I fit time in where I can! WOuld love to catch every build gogin on, but there would be no time for building myself!! ;) Keep it going out there!! It's getting the mojo going for me!!! ;D I just started something late last night with four wheels....hope to have a little fun on this one, if you get my meaning!!??!! 8) All this clean building lately makes me want to break somethign!!! ::)
I know what you mean man. Trust me. LOL. What 4 wheel vehicle did you start? Inquiring minds want to know. ;D

I started one of those re-issue Chevy Caprice Classics.....LOL...It's a Dawg of a kit....don't feel bad about ripping into it with a dremel soon!! Looks like all they did was find the old tooling in a closet, threw some plastic at it and boxed it up!! Might have a pic or two soon....nothing done really.......yet!! ;D

Looking forward to it T. I've almost bought that kit a few times. Glad I didn't. ;D

LOL...thought it would be cool too. :p Oh well...if anything, I might to show how to take a piece of junk and...LOL, well, make a piece of junk? :-\...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude, your build makes me want to go buy the real thing. Well, only kinda. If I did that I wouldn't have any money left for plastic stuff.

Looking great man, really nice job!

I know what you mean Adam. 1:24 is a lot cheaper and I can play with it inside when its cold out. LOL!

Ya, last time I tried to play with an old truck it had lots of wiring problems. It's hard to mess with wiring when its cold out...

adampolo13 said:
Dude, your build makes me want to go buy the real thing. Well, only kinda. If I did that I wouldn't have any money left for plastic stuff.

I thought you were made of money Bud!!!!!! ;D

hooterville75 said:
adampolo13 said:

I thought you were made of money Bud!!!!!! ;D

Ya, me and CT have Money Trees growing in our back yards....

It is christmas time you could be generous and send me one of your money trees :D Us poor people dont know what its like to have money at our disposal ha ha ha. Tell ya what Ill be more then glad when Christmas is over this year so I can go back to having a bit of money for my modeling stuff. My daughter is only 12 years old, we say were going to cut back every year on the amount of gifts she gets. Well lets see this year so far shes gotten a 32" flat screen for her room, a laptop, a Iphone 5 and a Badger Airbrush. Yep, were cutting back alright :eek: oh well one day we will wish we were able to spoil her rotten again ha ha ha.

Latest posts

Back