1932 5 window coupe

Looking really nice so far. 8)

Just today while working in the yard with my better half, a maroon colored coupe of sorts came rumbling by with a few stickers on the rear window, and a primer black door on the drivers side. The nice weather is already bringing them out around here.

I'll have to get you guys some pictures over the summer. ;D

We love pics ken ;D ;D ;D

Bootski ...Looking great matey :D,I do like the blue wires ,must get some of that ;D

Chris.

Thanks Ken, Chris and Quaralane....... ;D

Yeah some pics would be real cool Ken................got a few in the collection but there is always room for plenty more reference stuff buddy,

Chris, yeah i thought the blue looked quite nice, they seemed to fit in nicely and give a bit of contrast matey.

Quaralane, ya gotta go all out fella..................be rude not too..LOL, i do have a collection now of engines with big blowers, carbs, turbo`s etc but decided to go with the stock one on this puppy!!

Thanks again fellas

`Boots`.... ;D

`Boots` said:
Thanks Scott................you got yours sorted yet bud??

`Boots`

Getting there - gonna finish up the paint job and then add the wires and weather. Again, your build is great.

Good to hear Scott and i`ll look forward to seeing it, thanks again dude ;D

`Boots`

Thanks Rob.................yeah dig out that 58 bro.....LOL ;D

Quick up date guys.................got some colour on the body today plus about 10 coats of `Klear`, took the pics outside just too allow for the natural light and show off the colour a bit better...............the base is only a temporary measure purely for photo purposes btw.......

2010_05110001.jpg

2010_05110002.jpg

2010_05110005.jpg

2010_05110004.jpg

2010_05110006.jpg

2010_05110007.jpg

2010_05110008.jpg

Ok guys...............the show must go on!!

`Boots`

I know I said it once......Lovin' that color!!!!!!!!!!! Lump, wires, paint.....everything! ;D Way to go buddy!!!!

Gee thanks guys..................crickey you guys are quick, i`d only put 2 up and clicked post by mistake, had to go back and add the rest...LOL

`Boots`

Knowing how the other rod turned, I'm anxious to see how this one turns out. Actually just want to see you get her done and finally work on something with tracks ;D ;D

scratchmod

LOL..............funny enough something turned up today from Paul Phillips..........it`s at the Post Office as we speak, not sure what it is yet but it`s military tho, i`ll pick it up tomoz bro...............don`t forget i got the P51D waiting in the wings as well (`scuse the pun)..... ;D

`Boots`

Thanks very much ShutterAce and Ace, most kind of ya guys!!! ;D, just ned to let this stand for a couple of days to let the `Klear` coat harden properly.................made the mistake before of handling it (without gloves) and left a nice finger print in the soft coating...............not good!!

`Boots`

BOOTS,

Rock-On !! Lookin' HOT !! Everything !!!! I too Dig that color !! It's comin together ... almost there !!

Smokin dude ;D Love it love it love it ;D Keep her lit now ,nearly there !!!

Chris.

Big thanks Erik and Chris, s`funny.........looking at it sitting on the bench `Almost there` don`t half seem a long way off...LOL!!!, glad ya likes it guys and appreciate ya droppin` by!! ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back