1932 5 window coupe

BOOTS,

Yeeeeah Baby !! This is coming together nicely !! I really Dig that Chop, th little X-tra that you put in the rear bottom panel looks Cool !! That Louvered trunk !! Rox !

No probs `T` ;D

Thanks very much indeed Erik, appreciate the great comments buddy, just trying to get a bit more done as we speak/type, keep getting sidetracked with house jobs tho..LOL ;D

Quaralane, thank you too buddy, slow but steady progress.................but hey!!, there`s no rush.......................yet!!!...LOL ::)

`Boots`

(((lol))) Thats Boots ....'no rush yet ' Dont panic Mr Mannering !!

Chris.

LOL...............you guys are such a tease!! ;D

Right time to get this movin` again...

Spent today priming and painting the engine ready for wiring, also sprayed most of the front end linkage etc ready for fitting (not done it yet on these pics)..............took me most of the afternoon to mask up the engine after base coating with the silver and then mask up to add the gold and blue which are the same colours as the body and stuff............

2010_05080007.jpg

2010_05080006.jpg

2010_05080005.jpg

2010_05080004.jpg

Just love that louvered rear end......

2010_05080003.jpg

2010_05080001.jpg

Thanks for passing by folks ;D

`Boots`

;D Weyhey ;D Vroom Vroom ;D Beep Beep ;D

And we're off again ,Looking very cool me ole mucker 8), nice to see it moving again .Thought we'd lost ya there for a minute ???

Chris.

LOL..............nah just getting the incentive to get the booth out and get spraying, just needed to give meself a kick up the butt, i thnik digging the Repsol Honda out has fired me back up again............good job i didn`t decide to re-visit the P51 :eek:

Cheers mucker and glad ya likes!! ;D

`Boots`

Great motor Mark!!!! Really looking forward to seeing this all wired up!!!!!!! ;D

Thanks once again for all the terrific comments guys...................makes it all worthwhile ;D

Just a couple of quick pics............

Just been adding the wiring, drilling out the plug holes and attaching the rubber boots, the wire left upright will be for the coil..............can`t do nothing with that one untill the body colour is done on the firewall!!

2010_05090001.jpg

2010_05090002.jpg

Thanks folks..

`Boots`

Taking shape nicely Boots! Wires look awesome! Can't wait for the next update!!!! ;D

8) VRRRROOMMMMMM....soon buddy! 8)

Thanks very much `T` and Grendals, the next few bits will be the front linkage and stuff so nothing too exciting...................more fiddley than fun ;D, also need to re-work the steering linkage somewhat as moving the front end forward comes at a price...............it don`t fit..LOL, nothing a bit of scratcherising won`t cure!!! ::)
Every alteration on these builds has a knock on effect that needs to be rectified at some point........it`s a blast tho.......................you`ll love it `T` ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back