1932 5 window coupe

Hey hey..............Mr homepage is in da house 8)..........LOL, nice one buddy, thought i might find ya next door!!!, thanks mate and glad ya approve me `ol mucker!!
Come across a bit of a snag tho................i`ll explain all a bit later, cheers bruv!!

`Boots`

;D Ribbed it is................. ;D

`Boots` said:
Hiya Ace, nearly opted for the 427 buddy but went with the kits custom dual carbed V8, you get two engines in this kit, the other is a 5.0 litre Mustang lump................decided to keep the 427`s and the chevy lumps for another project, also got a couple of Pontiacs as well............and the spare Mustang out of this one of course!! ;D

`Boots

good choice, duel crab will insure equal air and fuel flow too all cylinders XD

BOOTS,

Yeah ! That Chop is Wikked !! Th louvered rear bonnet , I think will add a lot to th WoW factor !!

Smokin' Job !!

Looks like the vote is for the 'ribbed' then ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Thanks once again for all the great comments guys..................ya made a young man very happy ;D, glad ya`s all chose the louvered.....................coz it`s fitted as requested LOL, gonna have fun with the window surround coz it ain`t a perfect fit.................and thats before i`ve chopped it too shape...LOL!!!

`Boots`

Hey Rocket, the choice of smooth or louvered came in the kit as standard buddy............ 8)

`Boots`

It will probably fit ok once ya chop it ;D

Chris.

Its not so much the shape Chris, it`s just the gaps between the front pillars and the screen sides, gonna have to work a way of filling the slight gap itself................ho hum!!, nowt like another challenge!! ???

`Boots`

Why not put the window in the open position ? Like I did on the 34 pickup ;)

Chris.

Thats the reason i stuck that link up on ya Rommel blog....................i was lookin` for some pics of a 32 with the front screen open, but i couldn`t find any.
Not sure if this was done or whether i could go artistic licence!!

Im pretty sure they opened buddy ,I think that was your Air con back in the day !!! ,it defo does on the 34 !

Chris.

Cheers Chris and shutterAce.................thats what it`s gonna be then fellas, i guessed they did open but until ya find ref pics ya never know for sure!! ;D

`Boots`

Evening folks, bit slow on the updates for this and it seems to be very little to show compared to some, unfortunetly a hectic week and a few misfortunes have slowed me somewhat but it is getting there.......

The windscreen was my main concern as it needed to be chopped the same as the roof depth and as a seperate piece it needed a bit of working out..................i used Chris S`s advice of mitering the corners, removing the waste and then re-joining to make a complete unit..............she will be displayed with the front screen slightly ajar (not as much as in the pics-only dry fitted for show)

2010_04300005.jpg

The firewall and rear arch panels have also been added.............

2010_04300006.jpg

2010_04300007.jpg

Also aquired this little dizzy and coil to add to the engine..........

2010_04300008.jpg

Soz for the brief up-date but life does have this horrible habit of getting in the way ::)

`Boots` ;D

Looking SWEET Mark!!!! BETTER MAN THAN I...CHOP, CHOP, CHOP!!! Nice bid on the cap!! Seen these, gonna have to get me some if a Rod is in the future. ;D

Thanks `T`, the choppin` ain`t so bad me `ol mate, just a case of measuring and double checkin` really, you`de have no probs bro!!!, if and when ya do decide to get hold of a rod those dizzies come from Modelcars.com, real nice service from them as well, i can seriously recommend them.
It`s worth contacting them tho just to check availability coz they do go quite quick, although, he does try to keep the stock topped up as best as poss, Andy is a good guy and will help where poss fella!! ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back