1932 5 window coupe

Thanks very much for the kind words again folks..............appreciated very much ;D!!

`Boots`

Well guys..........it`s been a while but my comp entry is complete and submitted, a small touch of life getting in the way but got there in the end........

SMA1.jpg

Thanks for all the participation and comment fellas, and best of luck to all ;D

THE END!! ;D

`Boots`

That is one awesome looking ride Boots!!!!! Congrats on a job well done!!!! Have a pint on me!!! ;)

Oh ok if you insist...............ya twisted my arm... ;D

Thanks for the great comments tho buddy and a pleasure ta have ya along ;D

:p Until the next one!! ;D

`Boots`

Thank you all very much for the terrific comments guys, makes doing this hobby so worth while ;D

Really look forward to doing this again next year if it happens, it`s been a lot of fun!!!!!!!!..................i will do other blogs inbetween of course...LOL!!!

Gotta nice little Porsche 911GT1 lined up..................and yes it has another shed load of decals ::)

Cheers fellas ;D

`Boots`

Thanks Grendels and appreciate ya tagging along with this buddy..................i must catch up on some of the other builds on here.................lost touch a bit, sooooo many good `uns tho i can`t keep track...LOL!!

`Boots`

Hey Erik..........thank ya kindly buddy ;D, i just love the way you do your comments........it cracks me up and i always know it`s you...........(((LOL)))

`Boots`

Awesome build log culminating in one sweet ride! Really nice job and thanks for sharing. Still in awe at the attention to detail.

Thanks very much guys ;D.....................i`m humbled by all the great comments!!!................best get planning the next one then...LOL!!!

`Boots`

Most kind of ya noname and Solander.................havin` a wee break from cars at this minute, building a small boat instead..LOL!!!!!!!......................talk about one extreme to the other ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back