1932 5 window coupe

That is one great build. Like the colour, my Dad had a car that colour(fiat 127).

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Panzerman, thank ya kindly fella............it`s slowly comin` together buddy, hoping to get a bit more done tomoz, just need to make sure the `Klear` coats set nice and firm before handling, cheers buddy ;D

`Boots`

If ya havent got a stonking hangover ;D, blimey ...here we go again (((lol)))

Chris.

Hey Chris.......................fancy seeing you here.....LOL!!!!!, nah i`m fine bro, had all good intentions of doing this and the Honda tomoz anyway................notice i said `HAD`.........LOL!!!, Bev`s out all day tomoz so i got the place to meself, should be able to get something done!!!, erven if it means wrapping a tea towel round the compressor...LOL!!!

`Boots` ;D

(((lol))) ,suppose im lucky that way ,my big compressor is in the garage and the airline is plumbed through to my workshop ;D, plenty of air and no noise ;D

Chris.

Hee hee..................yeah don`t have that luxery i`m afraid!!!, just been hunting thru my I-tunes file for a bit of music.............and the whole lot has gone!!!!!!!!!!!!, nigh on 500 tracks have been wiped out......................gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!

`Boots`

Cor ain`t it just mate...................taken me yonks to get that lot and some of the tracks were real hard work to get...................i`ll have another look tomoz, it`s like the whole library has been wiped out :'(

`Boots`

Could have been that virus you got the other week !!
I was trying to say over in the Arms ....you've heard the expression 'talking like a washing machine '....well is this what it looks like ?? ;D

Yey ....it worked ...lol

Chris.

Aaah ha ha, gotcha now mate.................yeah might have been that virus, i`ll double check tomoz just to make sure it ain`t the whiskey virus!!...........LOL, nah someink ain`t right here, normally i go to the `i` tunes library and it`s all listed...................tonight/today everything is blank...............strange....!!!!!!!

`Boots`

Bit like myself at the mo ....blank ((lol)) ,three times I tried to type that on Robs ,but it wouldnt let me !!!

Chris.

Righto chaps.................time to put this back on page one..LOL!!!, been a bit sidetracked with a build which is running alongside this one..........

All the chassis has been completed now apart from one length of linkage which needed a bit of tweeking, the radiator has been painted and a dry brush with some silver to bring out the detail, the body shell has had another colour applied as well....................the whitewalls were a complete nightmare and i`ve still got one more to do yet, much prefer the plastic inserts too the decal style WW`s

2010_05220010.jpg

2010_05220006.jpg

2010_05220009.jpg

2010_05220007.jpg

2010_05220008.jpg

I`ll post some WIP pics up of the other project in the Automotive section!!

`Boots`

Thanks very much RocketSilo, wasn`t too sure at first buddy but they seem to go quite well!!!

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back