1932 5 window coupe

Thanks Grendels ;D, LOL.......that poor old base has been used so many times for pics, the sign was made up for when i did the Ratrod.............really must look into something newer!!

`Boots`

I know I told you somewhere??....Awesome work here buddy! Amazing colors! They blend very nicely, and the grill is kickin'!!! ;D

LOL.................yeah but it`s nice to be told twice me `ol mate.... ;D, the Rossi bike has appeared over here as well.........hint, hint....(((LOL))), appreciate the great comments tho `T`..............makes it all the more worthwhile... ;)

`Boots`

Very nice matey ....Love the paint job the two colours work well together ;D,real stonkin job fella ;)

Chris.

Oh yeah, greets ol mucker. This has turned out fantastic bro. My PC is very sick so I hope I'm able to post this with out getting the boot. Emails seem to work on and off.

Love the two tone finish, fantastic build and a super awesome paint finish.

scratchmod

Heey Rob.........thank ya kindly bro, hope you get the PC issue sorted fella....................nowt worse than no putor.................is it viral d`ya reckon??

`Boots`

Watch out for him boots, it might be contagious. I know I woke up with a cough after spending the day over his house.

LOL, J/K ;D

Your build is looking great though, I'm digging that 'Mickey Mouse' camo pattern. 8)

LOL...............thanks Ken, good job there is a vast expanse of water between us buddy........don`t want non of that nasty virus winging it`s way here!!! ;)

Thanks for the kind comments on the rod fella, little bit of a way to go yet tho :p ;D

`Boots`

Slick Machine !!!! Clean Work.....

Got to luv those Car Guys..... Attention to details !!!

once more.... Awesome work buddy !

Thanks Haggistom and Schweinhund..............

Thought i`d better retrieve this one from page 4... :eek:

Some more work done but mainly on the colour side of things................the bulk of the build work is done now, unfortunetly the Honda bike has sidetracked me a bit............

The moon tank has now been colour coded with the rest of the theme, a white sunroof added and small stuff like the gas cap, engine plumbing etc, etc...

2010_06050001.jpg

2010_06050002.jpg

2010_06050003.jpg

2010_06050004.jpg

Next up a start has been made on the interior, got a bit more to do on this yet..............the fun part was the white strip above the door card...

2010_06050007.jpg

2010_06050006.jpg

And finally, the origional windows were of no use now that the roof has been chopped and lowered.............so i opted for a window tint..........these were coloured acetate cut to shape of the new openings!!

2010_06060001.jpg

2010_06060002.jpg

2010_06060003.jpg

Next job is to tackle the front screen...................thanks for looking guys ;D

`Boots`

The hoses look great Boots!! Lovin' the tint too buddy!!!! Pimp My Ride!!!!!!

I'll Third that Emotion !! Great Job on th Tint !! It's Phat Daddy ! I love th Paint !! That interior is Smooooth !! Bangin' Job !!

Latest posts

Back