Sci Fi Dust 1/35 IS- 5 Mao Zedong "Finish"

Re: Sci Fi Dust 1/35 IS- 5 Mao Zedong

unttld said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
Dust as in the game Dust? Looks cool! Almost like it should have been an actual tank, and an odd one to see still on a tank chassis, instead of a walker.

In the in-game fluff, the SSU (Russia, China) don't have walkers like the Axis or Allies. They were late to the party.

I used to play the game.

I have seen Russian walkers though, which is why I asked.

Picture_Dust_Tactics_DST_FFG_DT034.jpg

0.img.1342282153BlackHawk1.jpg

KV-3-M-%E2%80%9CBabushka%E2%80%9D.png

And I thought there was one based on a KV tank as well. Crazy Ivan or something like that.

Unreality said:
But they do have trained Gorilla soldiers if I recall correctly.

Yup. The Axis have zombies as well.

Elm City Hobbies said:
I have seen Russian walkers though, which is why I asked.

And I thought there was one based on a KV tank as well. Crazy Ivan or something like that.

Yeah, that had a few AT-ST style walkers. I think for the most part the walkers are modified versions of axis/allies walkers. Stolen, or salvaged, fluffwise. Mostly they use the big mecha-style power suits. And big heavy duty tanks.

update:
I have the drive mounted and the lower and upper hull assembled and her are the Hull with Turret.
And I make a steel structure on the surface.

Update.
I have the tub completely mounted, detailed the rear , built in the fuel tanks and the Front headlights replaced.

I'm really digging this AA heavy tank build Chaos, great thread and update.

Jason

Update.
Now comes the anti- tank tower it. This is complemented with a tube of RB 130 mm.
The fit of the tower was bad and I had to grind a lot of filling and. The tube passe not immediately and had to be removed hp.
The tube depends on but is too heavy, it will therefore still stick in a certain position.

Update.
The construction of the Anti Tank Turret is also ready and here one more time images with the AA turret.

The Fuel tanks and the suspension.

And the next step, the construction from the Tracks. :p

I'm still catching up to things in the BSC....looking very nice!! Love the conversion!! This will look fantastic under a little color soon!! :)

Luv the metal details!!! looks amazing.. Man that turret looks like a small apartment!!LOL.. Looks great, looking forward to more...

Update.
The tracks are complete and next step is a coat of primer.

Update.
The Tracks are painting with AK Track Primer, AK Rusty tracks and last AK Dark Tracks.
Next step on the tracks are the Weathering.

Latest posts

Back