1932 5 window coupe

`Boots`

Hi folks, just thought i would post up my solitary contribution to the Spring contest

The box says it all..................first off the necessary required piccies.....

DSCF0001.jpg

The box art

DSCF0002.jpg

The sprue shots

DSCF0006.jpg

And the date!!

Thanks all and good luck...... ;D

`Boots`

Good to see this one in Boots ,look forward to it buddy ..and good luck ;)

Chris.

;D Beep Beep ;D

You forgot to mention what you were going to do with it. There is at least a hundred different options. Although I don't think this kit offers much in terms of factory stock. I'm guessing a hot rod or rat rod?

Cheers fellas...........as for what am i going to do with it............i`ll just make it up as i go along, don`t really have a plan as such!!!, same as i did with the 29, i suppose something along the lines of me avatar!!!

`Boots`

Okay, a custom rod. Whitewalls would be nice. You can do anything with these old coupes. Should be fun.

Iv`e just chopped the front rad crossmember out and moved it forwards and dropped the front end by a couple of mm`s, the kit engine didn`t come with a fan so `i`ve added a nice 5 blade one............hence the moving of the rad.........t`was a bit tight!!

`Boots`

I reckon ya should turn it into a school bus ;D

Chris.

Hmmmm, a chopped and chanelled school bus `eh.............with big Carlos Fandango wheels on it!!, so thats a chopped Peterbuilt and a school bus..........awesome..LOL!!

`Boots`

;D Absolutely barkin` mad!!! ;D

Ok fellas............some WIP

The engine............

2010_04110001.jpg

2010_04110002.jpg

The rad crossmember moved forward......

2010_04110005.jpg

The front end lowered a couple of mm

2010_04110006.jpg

A dry fit of a few pieces....

2010_04110008.jpg

2010_04110009.jpg

2010_04110011.jpg

Thanks for looking folks

`Boots` ;D

Blimey ...The comp is only started and he's looking for the paint .....(((lol))) ;D

Great start buddy .

Chris.

LOL...............thanks Scott and Chris, everything is just balanced on top of one another at the mo, just gettin` measurements and all that....LOL!!!! ;D, still got a loooooong way on this yet guys!!

`Boots`

OK!!! That wasn't the first time we clicked at the same time! ;D Knocked me out. (LOL) I guess this answered my question from Rob's! Very Nice headway! Waiting to see your progress along the way! ;D

Most kind of ya `T`, yeah we got this uncanny knack of posting the same time...LOL!!, i`ll try and keep the posts regular buddy !! ;D

`Boots`

Off and running!

At this rate, you'll be entering a kit in every category. ;D

Hee Hee, thanks Ken...............was soooo tempted to put the M2A1 in the `everything else` catergory, but due to my working hours i couldn`t garauntee getting two models finished..............!!!! ::)

`Boots`

Nice to see this getting bench time Boots. The M2 HT would be a good choice for that cat buddy...or the Sherman. ;D ;D

Thanks Rob, i`ll see how the time goes...............might not be able to get the HT done in time but i could possibly fit the Shermie in for the closin` stages buddy.............. :-\

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back