ZiS-2 57mm Anti-tank w/Limber

Thanks Guys! ;D

@Myke - I agree with bent PE and including some of the scratchy stuff. A little weathing sometimes, chipped paint, make it all better! ;) No, sorry no punch set. Been taking 0.75mm styrene rod and stretching it down to 0.50mm and slicing it like Bologna ;D

:eek: That shield is NUTS ! Awesome work my friend ! I don't have a hard time believing your
eyes are hurting...

but its all worth it ! I am sure !

Thanks fellas!!!

From last nights work.....

1%252520448.jpg

1%252520449.jpg

This would be the carriage axle and lower shield. I am spared the leaf springs to another day!! ;D They are actually for the Limber!! But they are coming soon enough!! ::) Next stop the support/tow arms (well, that's what they should be called :p )

Thanks for stopping in!! ;)

Oooh another little bit ;D, the gun is coming together well bud .....Leafsprings !!!...you're not telling me they're made up from etch too !..or are you going to scratch them ?

Chris.

Hey Chris!! The leaf spring are actually in the PE set!!! They look real fun to fold!! After I mess with the Kitty in a bit I will be breaking out the last pieces of PE and plastic for the gun carriage. Besides the tires, there is I think maybe 2 pieces of plastic on the limber!! :eek: I'll be bending for a while!! ;)

Well at least you'll become a master bender ;D.....lol We'll just call ya 'Bender ' ;D ;D

Chris.

Master huh? Well I am not to sure bout that !! I will though be investing in one of them "Fold-n-go" thing-a-ma-bobs!!!

Here's a small update from last night's work...

1%252520480.jpg

1%252520491.jpg

1%252520484.jpg

1%252520486.jpg

1%252520488.jpg

I know the last t2 pics aren't too great...white background with white parts :p

I have 4 more pieces to go on this section and then this is ready for the booth and I can get started on the Limber :eek:.

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Thanks guys!! ;) I'm thinking the next step, the Limber, will be the hard part. Pretty much all brass!! Then I need to figure out how to paint something like this!! :p

Luverly jubberly ;D...Fine work me ole mucker ;)

Chris.

Thank you Chris!!!

Thanks Norm!!! Yup they sure did! ::) They lacked tread to begin with and then a couple odd spots. I'll end up spinning them in the Ole Dremel one last time before any paint....maybe use some course sand paper and/of a file and try to get something back! ;)

Thank you ND!! ;) The "Clear Parts" you are referring to., I think, are either the styrene handles on top of the two legs (white styrene on a white background :p )Which are handle used to manually push the gun around to placement... or... the horizontal brass rods in the second to last pic...these are cleaning rod I believe ::). I need to change the background color and take some final shots on this with the pea shooter in place.

Latest posts

Back