ZiS-2 57mm Anti-tank w/Limber

wow we get shag all snow in ireland, except in the country side. we did get some last christmass when my sister was wishing for snow, i told her it was my dad giving her the wish because we buried him that day.. i also crashed my car the same day...

we prob wont see it for a long time again :)

I agree..think it was your Dad that sent her the snow!! It was also his way of telling you to slow down...or get new tires I guess! ;) You never know...have her wish again!!! Stranger things have happened!!

A little calm before the storm here! Just seeing the first flakes as I type!!! :eek:

lol i was doing about 5mpd coming around a corner and somother pleb his somone else and i just slid into him. i havent seen snow that heavy in years. there was cars abandond all over the city it was so bad

LOL...sound like here Spud, on the first day of snow! They see one flake and everyone slams on the brakes!! ;) That and they run to the store to buy milk and toilet paper!! ::)

spud said:
wow we get shag all snow in ireland, except in the country side. we did get some last christmass when my sister was wishing for snow, i told her it was my dad giving her the wish because we buried him that day.. i also crashed my car the same day...

we prob wont see it for a long time again :)

You must of been lucky last year Spud ,we had snow from mid Nov till Boxing day and the lowest recorded temps ever in N.Ireland ,we got down to -19 degrees !! ,hopefully not this year tho !

T ....WOW ,that limber looks the doggies bud :eek: I think your time has been well spent on this one ,cant wait to see it al together and painted . Keep at it ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris!! Glad to see you seem to be up and about a bit! Hope all is still well!!!! ;)

Sorry for the delayed responce....I had now powere at the house from Sunday 5:30AM till last night about 7:pM...now the computer has a fried powere supply!! :p Can't win some days. You figure with the down time I would have finished this up....NOPE!! ;D It was tough doing these little pieces with regular light no way I was trying with candle light!! :-X Back at this and hope to have some updates soon!!

;)

Chris its suposed to be worse this year. after all we are heading into an other ice age !!!

and T PICS!!!!!!! get that ab pumped up

FINALLY!!!

LOL...since the last update, this sat waiting while I worked on some other things and whatnot. Being the end of the year and clearing the que, I believe I finished it!!! ::)

Please note....This is done. I know it's not painted, but, that is what I need!! As prompted from next years AMPS show "Naked Theme", this fits the bill nicely I think!! 8) Thought the unfinished piece of wood would be a nice touch on the "Naked Gun" 8)

Hope you enjoy!!

Zis-2002.jpg

Zis-2003.jpg

Zis-2006.jpg

Zis-2013.jpg

Zis-2019.jpg

Zis-2020.jpg

Zis-2030.jpg

Zis-2004.jpg

Zis-2028.jpg

Zis-2022.jpg

Zis-2023.jpg

Zis-2024.jpg

Zis-2027.jpg

Zis-2026.jpg

Zis-2036.jpg

Maybe I should tack on a blank brass nameplate too... :eek:

So that be that!! ;D Great GB!!! Been a lot of fun!!! Thanks for letting me be apart!!

As always, thanks for checking it out!!! ;)

Thanks SA!!! And thanks for the push on the plate....that will be a done deal by the show!!!! ;)

ya defo blank name plate, also give it a clean man its dusty!

LOL!!! Thank you kindly Sir!!! Might be waiting on the paints a bit bro!!! AMPS East....'Naked Model' Theme!!! Gonna stay in the buff for now!!

Sweet vid!!!! LOL!!!

Happy Metal New Year....DUDE!! :eek:

Aw ... No Doubt That's th ticket. It's a Very Clean build .... but are you gonna be able to wait til Sept ??

;D ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ma' Brotha'

Not sure if I missed it!!! in your replies, but did you "fix" your Recoil compensator Tube? It looks Cracked in one of your top view pictures....? Not picking..... It's a great build! And happy that you can enter a model that way in a show!

It has been years since I saw a Naked or Primer category in a show!....

Happy new year buddy!

lol...not sure I actually mentioned it! LOL!!! I thought that was the case when I was building it...thank heavens for reference pics.....

sk_ro__013.jpg

Picture for discussion purposes only

Almost glued it shut at one point!! ;D Cheesy shield!! ;) Appreciate it though Norm!!

I thought it was interesting too that they were going to have a "naked" cat too!! Different!! ;D

Happy New Year to you as well!! ;)

Latest posts

Back