ZiS-2 57mm Anti-tank w/Limber

Thanks guys!! ;) Your the best! I will be digging back into this tonight after supper....still a bunch of pieces left to go on the fret!!! ;)

OK then....not done yet, but getting there!!

Added a few more bits tonight

1%252520572.jpg

1%252520562.jpg

1%252520570.jpg

1%252520563.jpg

1%252520560.jpg

Still have another night or two I suppose. Might crack this out for the weekend. Then I can plan how to paint this and of course something to mount it on!! ::)

Thanks for stopping by!!! ;)

Thanks ND!! Enjoy Vegas Kid!!

Thanks BJ!!! ((((LOL)))................$5................ ::)....................... ;D

I think this thing looks good the way it is. I could handle that displayed without paint.

Thanks Noname!! ;) I like it too without the paint....but my natural insticts proably wont allow it!! ;D

Thank you Myke!! 8) What, you don't like that shade of green?? (((LOL)))!!!

Not much left now!!!! ::)

Thanks Spud & Scott! Almost there!! Took a break from her today. Needed to get a jump on the "Kitty" base. Wifey bought me some clay while she was out.... ;D. Get to get sculpting while it snows tomorrow!!

Thanks a bunch FT!! I was a bit surprised at the amount packed into this itty bitty thing! I hope to have another update soon. Like for-mentioned I have been making bricks and such for the Kitty base. A little tedious but it's coming together.

Spud - Yup SNOW!!! A couple days ago it was to be a dusting to maybe 2" on the grass and cars only....last two report, anywhere from 6-10 inched and 8- 12 inches. How it works around hear....I would venture 10-14!!! 8) Snow-blower is at the starting position and waiting the green light!!! I think I would take it over the deluge that you guys went through!! :p

Calling for 15-20cm of snow here as well for tonight and tomorrow. Then warm up and sunny all next week to get rid of it!

Latest posts

Back