your favorite model airplane you own!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
everyone knows mine, i just want to see everyones favorite in there collection! ;D
AceOfSpadesP-51Mustangshotdown190A-8.jpg

i just want to know your favorite airplane in your collection of Scale Models!

My favorite aircraft is the TA-283. It's a Luftwaffe drawing board aircraft.
I have the Huma Models kit, paid $60 for a 72nd scale kit.
One day I'll build it. I know it wouldn't be a built out of the box.
The cockpit is sparse and the kit needs a few aftermarket accessories.

[attachment deleted by admin]

@DXM looks like a interesting Luftwaffe Design.

@Biskup
thats a awesome looking futuristic airplane

@Jingles
sweet, looks similar to a SU-47 in some ways except i don't think it has forward swept wings.

Biskup said:
For me it's Swordfish II
maleSwordfish11.jpg
Cheers

I love the Swordfish II. I have one in my stash (on the left, underneath the Redtail); one of these days I might even build it.

dscn2481s.jpg

Is this a picture of a build that you did? Looks great!

I'd have to say my WIP B-25J, still wondering on the name, gonna go crazy on the paint job, inspired by you, Mr. aceofspades ;) Gonna go for a name like, Flak Bait, BOOM or something along the lines like that.

Sadly, no pics. :(

qscaxz said:
I'd have to say my WIP B-25J, still wondering on the name, gonna go crazy on the paint job, inspired by you, Mr. aceofspades ;) Gonna go for a name like, Flak Bait, BOOM or something along the lines like that.

Sadly, no pics. :(

cant wait to see it!

Splashcoat said:
I love the Swordfish II. I have one in my stash (on the left, underneath the Redtail); one of these days I might even build it.

dscn2481s.jpg

Is this a picture of a build that you did? Looks great!
You have a great stash there :)
Red Tail is my second favorite and yep this is my build.
Cheers.

Probably in quality of build, my Jetfire. But I have a few nice kits in the stash: Special Hobby Wirraway, Academy Hornet, Airfix 24th Mossie

Mine is the Dauntless dive bomber...I have all the Accurate Miniatures variants and have built all but the -4, -6, and A-24 versions.

I think mine is the hasegawa 1/48 Macchi Folgore sweet looking plane the only problem with them is that the has peashooters for armorment. but still a fine looking aircraft. ;D

Panzerman75

Easily my Tamiya 1/32 F-15E that was purchased for me 16 years ago by and ex girlfriend (man she was awesome). It has been through so many moves that it's not even in the original box anymore, and the decals are completely yellowed over.
I've never had the confidence to do it justice until now, and just before the SMA 2011 spring contest started, I built the cockpit. It's going to be a superdetail build, complete with loads of AM parts I've purchased through the years. It should take me a good 5 or 6 months to finish after the contest is over and i'm down with my blackhawk.

Jeeves said:
Mine is the Dauntless dive bomber...I have all the Accurate Miniatures variants and have built all but the -4, -6, and A-24 versions.

cool, do you have photos of them?

Latest posts

Back