W.I.P. Sd.Kfz. 223 Leichter Panzerspahwagon Funk

Hi all,

I got alot dode for this update! The interior is assembled and painted, ready for washes, filters and a we bit of dry brushing. Also lower hull has been glued to the frame. I think I may have over done the chipping on the interior paint a bit. I'd like to know what yous guys think. Washes should tone it down a little. Anyway, here's what I got.
DSC03327.jpg
DSC03328.jpg
DSC03329.jpg
DSC03330.jpg
DSC03331.jpg
DSC03332.jpg
DSC03334.jpg
DSC03335.jpg

Looking good, Rob. Progress is coming along beautifully.
Since she will be a desert vehicle, don't forget to add a little sand on the
floor before you close her up. Keep jammin'. You are doing a terrific job.
Waiting for the next installment. Bill

PANZERMAN said:
Looking good, Rob. Progress is coming along beautifully.
Since she will be a desert vehicle, don't forget to add a little sand on the
floor before you close her up. Keep jammin'. You are doing a terrific job.
Waiting for the next installment. Bill

Thats a great idea, Bill! I am definitly going to do that.

Looking quality bud like it all but my favorite part are the hand grenades just add that little touch

geegad

I can only agree with the other guys, the interior is looking great. As Geegad says the individually painted hand grenades really set things off

Thanks again everyone, your kind comments are appreciated. You guys are really keeping me motivated on this project. I was hoping to get it done for the Show in Richmond, VA., but I don't want to rush it. Hope to see some of you guys there this Sat.!

Rob W.

i beleve panzerace007 (Erik) will be there, ya cant miss him he is the guy who thinks he is still 21 ;D

Amazing work Rentar ;) you can make this one on the event ;)

Correction Spud, I think his younger than 21 ;D

damn ipad sucks at spelling, almost as badly as me.

it must be the guy wearing the yellow look at me T then ;D

Great see you there PzA007! I'm the guy holding the 1829 Springfield musket. Don't judge....

DSCN0955.jpg

BTW. I'll be helping my folks move this week so I will not have an update til Fri.(3/2/12) give or take. Don't worry I'll Be sober... mostly :p

Erik and Rentar, hummm, Knives, guns, and booze........................southerners....... :p

I won't be there, but this is what I look like............ ;D

Pic-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back